Description du poste:
Danone is looking for a Demand Planner who executes demand planning activities in order to secure the short-term availability of finished goods complying with the company's service standards, sales plans, allocation policies and S&OP process. Furthermore responsible for evaluating the short- term demand based on sales, marketing input and historical data.one of the biggest FMCG companies and is focusing on bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Do you want to join us to contribute to a healthier world? We are looking for a:
(Fulltime, Permanent, Location: Budapest)
Why should YOU apply right away?
If you need more than our great company culture, you should keep in mind the opportunity to:
* Work independently and autonomously in your area
* Develop yourself fast, learn from the senior colleagues and face challanges from Day 1
* Use your analytical mind and put your ides into practice
In the team of Tamás TÓTH, Demand Planning Manager you will work within an international team that is operating for CEN Cluster (Central Europe and Nordics).
YOUR responsibilities as a Demand Planner will include (but not limited to):
* Develop a short-term forecast at the SKU level
* Help in forecast process development and improvement
* Responsible for supporting SAP APO system. Performs initial testing of problem corrections and enhancements. Contact person too internal IS support team.
* Provide daily, weekly delivery, order, OOS with reasons, CSL reports and measure and manage the continuous improvement of forecast accuracy (weekly forecast accuracy and pipeline accuracy figures).
* Work cross-functionally with Sales, Finance, Supply Chain and Marketing. Collaborate on day-to-day business requirements with finished product and RP Planners, Planning Manager, Marketing, Sales to achieve the sales and inventory plans.
* Work on customer collaboration, joint demand planning with Key Accounts.
To be successful in the Demand Planner position YOU should be:
* Having a background in operations, supply chain in planning positions or any analytical role (market research, sales analysis etc.) as junior or trainee/intern
(around 1-3 years' experience)
* Graduated in Economics, Business Administration, Mathematics/Statistics or Engineering field
* Ideally experienced in production businesses or FMCG business
* Fluent English & Hungarian knowledge spoken and written
* Advanced in using Excel (macro knowledge or interest is highly appreciated)
* Having good communication with multiple stakeholders
* Having great analytical skills
* Ready to lead changes and searching for improvements
Danone's mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people should impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Danone is the best employer to facilitate your development opportunities, such as internal promotion and continuous learning, in a pleasant work environment, with supportive and open-minded team. By joining Danone, you will be a part of a well-known company with powerful brands, a market leader both worldwide and in Hungary. Danone Hungary believes that the diverse work force helps the company realize its full potential. Danone Hungary does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, or covered veteran status.
Are you interested in joining us?
Hit the "Apply" button right away.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our career's website.
For more information about the position or the procedure please contact Eszter Bánhidi (Talent Manager EE).