Description du poste:
We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
We are searching for a Regional Sales executive who will be responsible for our portfolio in Healthcare market in various countries.
* Purpose is to maintain & expand the business with current and new partners in addition to optimize the profitability of each account
* Actively promote our product line
* To expand and consolidate presence in assigned territory
* Follow-up with existing and new partners in order to provide product demonstrations
* Collaborate with sales & marketing team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
* Position our Business group in a competitive landscape
* Coordinate technical support, supply chain (monthly forecast), regulatory affairs, marketing, service and other problem resolution with other internal stakeholders
* Participate in the Pricing policy within the Sales & Marketing team
* Provide market & competitive environment information
* Participating on Medica tradeshows
Business trips required to develop sales with key customers.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* college/university or Master degree
* Minimum 2-5 years' work experience in Sales and/or Sales Support
* Planning and organisational skills
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Language requirement: Fluent French and English (Spanish or Italian language is an advantage)
* Business mind set, for added value business relation
* Ambitious, motivated, action-oriented, results-focused, easygoing, excellent team player and metrics-driven
* Appetite for innovative technology, fast-changing business environment
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
* Complex and innovative product, team of professionals
* Modern working environment
* Professional development opportunities
* International working experiences
* Career growth opportunities
Please note that the new joiner will be employed by Hays