Description du poste:
Position at (COMPANY NAME)
We are hiring an experienced Workday Business Systems Analyst to join the IT team working closely with HR, Payroll and other organizations across (COMPANY NAME).
In this role, you must have an interest in working with a wide range of SaaS enterprise systems, business process improvement initiatives, analysis, design, configuration, and development of software solutions in the Workday application landscape, and must have a background that demonstrates these capabilities.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you'll need for success at (COMPANY NAME). In this role you will:
* Research, troubleshoot, testing and resolve system application or technical issues in timely manner
* Analyze business requirements, provide conceptual and detailed design to meet business needs, perform necessary Workday configurations, write detailed functional specifications for development, test and rollout the solution.
* Prepare detailed estimates based on business requirements
* Responsible for understanding business requirements, analysis, proof of concept, configuration of Workday HCM product and creating documentation as needed.
* Work closely with business partners to understand business processes, goals and identify gaps.
* Drive the design, configuration and deployment of new projects & system enhancements.
* Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements.
* Participate in the change management and go live support processes.
* Facilitate review sessions with functional owners, subject matter experts and end-user representatives.
* Develop and support Workday integrations, including but not limited to: expert in Integration Framework & Security, Inbound & Outbound EIB's, Core Connectors, Payroll interfaces, Workday Studio, and Web Services..
* Communicate and interact effectively with partners and team members; establish credibility, and trust with partners, supervisor, and team members.
* Experience using Workday
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Detail-oriented, passion to learn and contribute
* Ability to multitask and manage priorities
* Team player who will work across the organization
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems (or) Engineering major.
Small Company. Big Products.
(COMPANY NAME) is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability."