Description du poste:
Position at (COMPANY NAME)
Finance Manager - OPEX
(COMPANY NAME) is currently seeking a Finance Manager to become part of the Corporate Finance team. This role will collaborate with worldwide business groups and cross-functional departments. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter with great interpersonal, organizational, and technical skills, who is looking to contribute significantly to a strong and fast-paced group.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you'll need for success at (COMPANY NAME). In this role you will:
* Own and monitor weekly, monthly and quarterly operating expenses
* Own planning, maintenance and submission of BG plans and HQ budgets in the systems
* Working with business unit managers, operations, accounting etc. and their teams
* Own planning process with regards to data input, consolidation, reporting and analysis
* Consolidate and reconcile inputs from the business units, ensuring data integrity and accuracy
* Continuously work on development of new and improvement of existing financial tools and KPI dashboards.
* Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting packages, analyze trends, drivers, variances and identify areas of improvement both from a business and financial perspective
* Manage a team of financial analysts
* Build strong relationships and foster teamwork within department, overall finance, and business partners
* Complete ad hoc requests from various business partners internal and external to Finance as they arise
* 7+ years of progressive development in Finance with prior experience providing Financial Planning & Analysis support; experience working in an executive facing role highly preferred
* Experience working in Corporate Finance, Business Finance or Sales Finance, is an added plus
* Experience working with business partners and Corporate Finance team located globally
* Experienced people manager/team lead
* Excel power user, including experience with arrays, nested formulae, index/match, lookups, and pivot tables; strong working knowledge of PowerPoint and Google Doc
* Proficiency in Hyperion Essbase and Oracle; database relationship structure knowledge highly recommended
* Manage large amounts of financial data with the highest degree of accuracy; experience in building/maintaining/improving financial models preferred
* Work comfortably with incomplete information and deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
* Professional, articulate, diligent, hardworking, curious, and self-motivated.
* Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; must be able to form positive relationships with business partners and peers
* Accountable to work independently, stay organized and prioritize deadlines in a continually evolving environment
* A passion for problem-solving, identifying trends and turning confusion into comprehension
* Bachelor or Equivalent degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics; MBA preferred
* Small Company. Big Products.
(COMPANY NAME) is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at (COMPANY NAME) are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.