Description du poste:
Quality Control Analyst, (FTC)
Please note, we may not have an active opening at this time. If your skills and experience match this position, our Talent Acquisition team will connect with you as soon as this opportunity becomes available. Please apply if you would like to be added to this pool of candidates for consideration for future vacancies.
*Due to high volume of applications we will be contacting successful candidates only.
About (COMPANY NAME) Ringaskiddy
(COMPANY NAME) Ringaskiddy, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) is a multi-award-winning site based close to Cork harbour and within 8 miles of Cork City). The site has over 600 colleagues and is a key manufacturing facility in the (COMPANY NAME) Global Supply Network specializing in New Product Introduction and bulk manufacturing of a wide range of (COMPANY NAME)'s patented and non-patented products. The site plays a critically strategic role within (COMPANY NAME) and have been the default sites for new global API product scale up and launch campaigns. The QC Analyst provides you with an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic and continually evolving site with opportunity to work with leading edge technology. The site is a designated Great Place to Work Site with excellent career development & career advancement opportunities, as well as a strong record in international exchange programmes.
About the role
The Quality Control Analyst will be responsible for a wide variety of testing & release activities associated with raw materials, intermediates, in process analysis and finished Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) in the Quality Control Laboratory.
* Responsible for performing analysis on raw material, intermediates, in process analysis and final APIs in accordance with cGMP.
* Analysis involves both wet chemistry and the use of analytical equipment, which includes HPLC, UPLC, GC, IR etc.
* Make recommendations on the disposition of raw material, intermediates, in process materials and final APIs and prepare supporting documentation.
* Analyse other materials, as required, including samples relating to investigations, development and stability.
* Adhere to good laboratory practices and housekeeping standards.
* Participate, and seek opportunities, in the areas of Right First Time, Continuous Improvement and unburdening activities to facilitate Lean/Agile implementation.
* Support other activities within the QC department as required.
What We Offer
* An attractive and competitive package of pay and conditions.
* Excellent opportunities for career enhancement and development including participation in international exchange programmes.
* A very strong further education programme.
* Opportunity to travel to other (COMPANY NAME) sites and locations
* A strong personal development programme.
* Hold an appropriate third level qualification (Degree/Diploma) in Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry or related discipline.
* Have relevant experience in a relevant technical role in a pharmaceutical/healthcare laboratory
* Demonstrate proven experience with analytical techniques including HPLC and GC.
* Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If your experience and skill set match the above, what are you waiting for?
How to apply;
Make a difference today, all suitable candidates should apply though the link with CV provided. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
* In order to be considered for this position you need to be legally eligible to work in Ireland.
* (COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
* Due to high volume of applications we will be contacting successful candidates only
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.