Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx3
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
About (COMPANY NAME) User Experience and UX Engineering
User experience is of vital importance to the success of all (COMPANY NAME) products. Therefore, (COMPANY NAME) constantly evaluates and improves its products to ensure that (COMPANY NAME) users get the best user experience possible. User Experience at (COMPANY NAME) covers all activities from the concept and design of future (COMPANY NAME) products to maintenance and improvement of existing applications.
As part of the (COMPANY NAME) User Experience team, (COMPANY NAME) UX Engineering leads activities across different organizations to provide all the needed building blocks to scale the adoption of (COMPANY NAME) Fiori (SAPs award-winning user interface) and accelerate the speed of bringing UX innovation into the hands of our customers. We create and implement new design concepts, enable scaling of the (COMPANY NAME) Fiori design, and deliver an integrated development infrastructure. (COMPANY NAME) Fiori elements is (COMPANY NAME)'s approach for a scalable and consistent development of new enterprise apps. With our purpose-built tools, we enable thousands of developers across the world to build desirable and reliable applications with the highest possible quality.
Do you have a passion for creating beautiful applications used by millions of people around the world? Do you live and breathe state of the art user interactions? At (COMPANY NAME), you will have the power to make a real impact. This is an ideal role for someone who enjoys the challenge of presenting advanced user interactions and complex workflows in an easy-to use interface.
We are looking beyond the traditional enterprise space to determine how we can help (COMPANY NAME)'s customers reach out to their customers. As the global market leader for business software, (COMPANY NAME) helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries run better, including adidas, Porsche, Brown-Forman (Jack Daniels).
Our business is global, bringing millions of users and suppliers together from around the world. Our operating environment is high scale, managing millions of transactions every day. Our industry is rapidly changing, requiring our engineering teams to innovate and adapt quickly to a wide variety of business and technical challenges.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
In the UX Engineering - (COMPANY NAME) Fiori elements team you will:
* Work in a multi-disciplinary team and help build and deliver tools and building blocks that are fundamental to drive the adoption of (COMPANY NAME) Fiori, following the scrum methodology
* Closely collaborate with other development, design, and infrastructure teams within (COMPANY NAME) to align new concepts and features
* Team up with the different organizations (S/4HANA, (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Platform, Lines of Business, …) to help balance the investments, identify synergies and ensure consistency and fit
* Work independently as a key member of a small, high-performance team with architects and product owners to plan and implement new outstanding quality software and features
* Apply agile software methodologies, such as test-driven development, continuous integration, team ownership and more
* Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
* OpenUI5 experience would be an advantage
* Understanding of modern web technologies
* Familiarity with VSCode extensions
* Experience with React or NodeJS an advantage
* Strong working knowledge of CSS3 and LESS
* Good experience with test frameworks such as Jest and UI Integration test frameworks such as Puppeteer or Cypress.
* Ability to deliver high quality software in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to adopt new technologies
* Ability to context switch, good communicator
* Creative and self-starting mindset
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* BSc. or MSc. in Computer Science or related discipline
* Creative & innovative
* Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
* Strong customer focus
* Unrelenting drive for quality
* Good knowledge of web technologies and object oriented programming
* Self-starter who works on their own initiative
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Engineer, Developer, ERP, Computer Science, (COMPANY NAME), Engineering, Technology