Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME) is the innovation leader in the fast growing market for automated application testing. Since launching in 2011, our mission has been bold yet simple: To be the testing infrastructure for the internet. 6 years and billions of tests later, we are ready for our next phase of hyper growth. Bootstrapped for the first 6 years, we continue to be profitable since inception with a near exponential growth in customers around the globe. Recently, we closed $50M in Series A funding from Accel. We are looking for smart, innovative, and driven people to join us on the journey to creating the next great B2B SaaS company.
Due to huge demand, (COMPANY NAME) have opened their EMEA HQ in Dublin so we can deliver first class service to our growing customer base. We plan to scale rapidly and are looking for best in class talent to join the team. With an industry leading product, a growing market and highly competitive packages available, we are looking for people who understand the opportunities and challenges that come with rapid growth.
You will be part of a growing, high-performing team that partners with sales to deliver revenue growth. You love technology in all forms and live on the bleeding edge of agile software development and testing technologies. You enjoy solving hard problems and are a born collaborator. This is an extremely hands-on position in a typical start-up environment, so we are looking for motivated self-starters who aren't afraid to roll-up their sleeves and contribute across the entire sales cycle
* Be the architect and owner for the prospect's end-to-end technical evaluation of (COMPANY NAME); deliver on the revenue plan with the account team; develop strong relationships with engineering and QA teams at all levels within the customer organization, becoming their trusted advisor
* Lead pre-sales engineering activities including technical discovery, RFP responses, technical value proposition, architectural guidance, sales support and ongoing client relationships
* Design and lead comprehensive discovery sessions in the sales cycle - mapping out the prospect's unique workflows, technical architecture, and organizational goals - leading to a clear understanding of the (COMPANY NAME)'s value proposition in the customer's evaluation; design and conduct comprehensive solution demonstrations
* Develop a deep understanding of the (COMPANY NAME) technology portfolio and the competitive landscape for automated application and browser testing solutions
* Work with cross-functional teams in ensuring ongoing customer success; Capture technical product feedback from customers and relay it to product with relevant market insights
* 3-5 years of Technical Pre-Sales / Sales Engineering experience in the B2B SaaS space
* B.S. degree Computer Science / Technical discipline; Familiarity with agile software development and deployment methodologies and the modern Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), associated toolsets and best practices
* Disciplined self-starter, does whatever it takes in order to succeed
* Ability to work well in a highly dynamic / team environment; excellent communication skills