Description du poste:
We're looking for a smart and curious individual to join our User Operations team to help teams move work forward faster. The goal of the UO team is to maximise clarity in customers' work and to help them get the most out of (COMPANY NAME). Customers have a strong voice in prioritising our product development, and we encourage that dialogue through our support channels.
You will become a product expert in (COMPANY NAME) and a savant of productivity. You'll help customers with questions, feature requests, and bug reports, and educate them about the best practices for using (COMPANY NAME) with a team. Armed with this experience, you'll be a liaison between the product team and our customers. You'll provide quantitative and qualitative reports summarising data from support tickets, enriching the product team's context around customer problems.
What you'll achieve:
* Technical and pragmatic focus on customer support
* Help User Operations increase efficiency by analysing key metrics, assessing tooling needs, and implementing solutions using tools, integrations, and APIs
* Excellent written and communication skills in English & German
* Genuine passion for making customers feel happy and understood
* Natural troubleshooting skills
* Tenacious work ethic and relentless attention to detail
* Deep sense of empathy for technology users
* Customer support/service experience
* Strong technical aptitude and interest
* Prior B2B customer support experience
* Proficiency with (COMPANY NAME), Terminal/iTerm, Dxxx.xxm, Github, Recurly, or Zendesk
* Knowledge of iOS and Android mobile platforms
(COMPANY NAME) helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations and millions of users rely on (COMPANY NAME), including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohl's, Sephora, Traveloka, and Viessmann. (COMPANY NAME) has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace and the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor's and Inc.'s Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters and flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, and Tokyo, (COMPANY NAME) is always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world's teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that (COMPANY NAME) upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team