Description du poste:
As a part of the Logistics Administration Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to clients and colleagues to ensure a first class service and for working with colleagues to resolve client service related issues promptly.
The specific tasks related to this role are:
* Organising sample collections/ deliveries
* Dealing with customers by email and phone
* Administration of delivery jobs to the billing system
* General Administration, including filing, queries, data entry, reporting and tracking courier deliveries
* Oversee all external international and national deliveries and queries.
* Liaise with accounts in relation to any logistics billing enquiries.
* BioTrak-create client bookings, client support, allocation of bookings to drivers and end user development support
* Ensure patient confidentiality at all times.
* Understand and implement the policies of (COMPANY NAME) Lablink including Quality Manual, Terms & Conditions of Employment, Safety Statement etc.
* Ensure that the department operates to a high standard and meets all audit requirements
* Assist in the Total Quality Improvement of the department including feedback with regard to SOP's etc.
Minimum Qualifications required: Leaving Certificate or equivalent, Computer literate with excellent Microsoft Office skills
Professional Experience: Relevant work experience, preferably within a small or medium-sized organisation
Skills and Abilities required for this post:
* Excellent team player with the ability to work well as part of close-knit team
* Excellent organisational skills and good multi-tasker
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with staff at all levels
* Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with clients
Contract duration: We offer 1 year contract initially with 6 months probationary period.
What we offer: As an employer, we're keen to look after our people with as much dedication as they look after our patients. That's why we offer competitive salaries, excellent training and exceptional career prospects. We're a growing and ambitious company, so there is huge potential here to develop with us and enjoy fantastic rewards in your career.
As part of any recruitment process, the company collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The company is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
(COMPANY NAME) Lablink is an Equal Opportunities Company