Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx2
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
WITHIN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
* Expertise with Group Reporting or BPC consolidation .
* Real time consolidation , EC-CS , BW-BCS
* Financial Background
* Understand the (COMPANY NAME) Analytics roadmap, options and capabilities.
* Understand the (COMPANY NAME) Value Assurance packages for (COMPANY NAME) S/4HANA.
* Responsible for the enhancing the technical competencies for the team.
* Support the MCC operations in Dublin with committed resources.
* Coordination and planning in operational projects; (front-office team lead and (remote) back-office)
* Adapt standard service products to customers' individual needs
* Key participant in de-escalation projects / activities.
* Maintain technical and functional expertise to compliment customer requirements.
* Develops and executes service and de-escalation plans for critical customers
* Leads de-escalation activities onsite at critical customers.
* Deliver services as Team Lead.
* Identifies top issues of engagements at critical customers.
* Should have good trouble shooting expertise and would be able to do performance optimisation/best practise recommendation related to the (COMPANY NAME) Consolidation solutions.
* Should be able to do effort estimation, review the customer design documents, Business Blue prints and provide constructive suggestions in the Consolidation topics
* Should be able to develop proofs-of-concepts and prototypes to showcase (COMPANY NAME) Consolidation tools capabilities and there by solving customer business problems/challenges.
* Should have a good understanding on the concepts around bringing Non-(COMPANY NAME) source data (Data collection) for consolidation
* Should have good understanding on (COMPANY NAME)'s Cloud tools in Consolidation area.
* Should have very strong hands on expertis
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Center of Expertise (CoE) Ireland focuses on value management for our customers, helping them increase the value of their (COMPANY NAME) solutions and master their digital transformation journey, powered by (COMPANY NAME) S/4HANA and (COMPANY NAME) Cloud solutions.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Engineer, (COMPANY NAME), Cloud, Consulting, Technology, Engineering, Service