Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx8
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Within this role you will
As a CoE employee you will have the opportunity to apply and improve experience in the following areas:
* Onsite and Remote customer service and implementation project delivery
* Development of functional specific requirements and work on next generation Max attention projects like Innovation Control Center, Integration Validation and Consulting
* Perception and navigation beyond key functional area with understanding of integration between different (COMPANY NAME) modules.
* Analysis of business requirements and gaps in customer solutions
* Application of extensive programming skills in real customer implementation or engineering projects to develop innovative solutions or customer enhancements to meet business requirements or to improve overall business process performance
* Applying Design Thinking or other innovative methodologies in solving customer problems or designing solutions
* Delivery of Engineering services (Integration Validation, Rapid Prototyping, Zero Modification) to ensure customer value realization
* Delivery of Assessment and Optimization services and supporting critical Escalations primarily in the America regions & EMEA & UK
* BackOffice support for critical issue resolution.
You have 2-7 years of experience in some(or all) of the following: (COMPANY NAME) Ariba Sourcing Professional, Ariba Contract Professional, P2P/P2O, Invoice Pro, Spot Quote, Ariba Network, Ariba Integration Tool (Ariba Network Adaptor, (COMPANY NAME) Business Suite Add-On), Ariba Invoice Pro, Ariba Discount Pro., SLP, Catalogs (APC).
In addition to that you should have Java / ABAP programming skills including Abap Webdynpro and BRF+ Framework. Integration of Ariba with S4H / ECC and MDM Catalogs will be added advantage.
* You have implementation experience in (COMPANY NAME) Ariba
* You are willing to travel worldwide
* You have strong analytical and logical skills
* You are continuously looking for process optimization and innovation
About the team / Brand / Line of Business
Center of Expertise (CoE) Ireland focuses on value management for our customers, helping them increase the value of their (COMPANY NAME) solutions and master their digital transformation journey, powered by (COMPANY NAME) S/4HANA and (COMPANY NAME) Cloud solutions.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Engineer, ERP, Consulting, (COMPANY NAME), Data Management, Engineering, Technology, Data