Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx7
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Within this role you will, work with the following technologies:
* HANA Models (HANA Calculation Views)
* Core Data Services (ABAP CDS and HANA CDS views)
* HANA SQL and HANA Procedures
* Performance optimization techniques for HANA Views and ABAP CDS Views
* HANA Native Application Development based on XS or XSA
* HANA Security (HANA Authentication/Authorization, HANA User Management (XSC and XSA), HANA Encryption, HANA Auditing, etc.)
* (COMPANY NAME) Data Integration technologies like SDI, SDA and SLT
* S/4HANA reporting, HANA Cloud Development, Hadoop Integration using VORA/SPARK
* 2+ years' working experience with proven ability in a customer-facing role to work with customers on project and senior management level
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Physics, Maths, Engineering
* Technical Inquisitive nature with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to lead by example with technical competency to provide coaching and mentoring
* Strong business acumen and Experience as Onsite Team and Backoffice Lead/DEA
* Work with MCC operations team to de-escalate and resolve customer Issues
* Strong communication skills for coordinating and able to conduct/lead technical workshops to Customers
* IMS/Development/ Consulting experience will be an added advantage
About the team
Center of Expertise (CoE) Ireland focuses on value management for our customers, helping them increase the value of their (COMPANY NAME) solutions and master their digital transformation journey, powered by (COMPANY NAME) S/4HANA and (COMPANY NAME) Cloud solutions.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Developer, Engineer, Consulting, (COMPANY NAME), Technology, Engineering