Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx4
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 40%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
WITHIN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
* Work in an agile team, implementing an e-Commerce solution ((COMPANY NAME) Commerce) for customers
* Work as a full-stack developer, with a primary focus on backend development
* Work directly with customers to get a good understanding of their Business processes
* Be able to utilize the Business Process knowledge to give technical recommendations on the customer's Commerce implementation
* Deliver (COMPANY NAME) MaxAttention Services to key (COMPANY NAME) customers leveraging your experience from above development projects
* Get the opportunity to work on various implementations of (COMPANY NAME) Commerce, each differing in Architecture, Scale and Industry; as a result, this gives you the opportunity to collaborate with team members to solve the unique technical challenges each Project/Service presents.
* Be afforded the opportunity to travel to Customer sites globally for (COMPANY NAME) MaxAttention Service delivery
* Project experience with Java development
* Spring experience is an advantage, but not required
* Development experience with a Database technology (MySQL, PostgreSQL etc)
* Experience working with a Version Control Software
* Proven ability to communicate effectively within Team and Customer-facing environments
ABOUT THE TEAM
Center of Expertise (CoE) Ireland focuses on value management for our customers, helping them increase the value of their (COMPANY NAME) solutions and master their digital transformation journey, powered by (COMPANY NAME) S/4HANA and (COMPANY NAME) Cloud solutions.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Engineer, (COMPANY NAME), Developer, Java, Technology, Engineering