Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx3
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 40%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
WITHIN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
* Deliver Onsite & Remote services to provide technical or application expert knowledge
* Analysis of business requirements and gaps in customer solutions
* Perform root cause analysis on platform, application & infrastructure for performance and stability issues and provide recommendations to optimize
* Actively work with the customer and development team throughout project
* Deliver Proof of Concepts, design & blueprinting review, performance testing, code analysis & go-live support
* Empower customers with industry best practice for operations
* End-to-End analysis of a customer business solution in order to develop and execute the best engagement plan to safeguard their solution
We are seeking an individual with the following skills and competencies:
* Technical specialist with a relevant Honours Degree
* Knowledge of OOP concepts and Java EE
* Highly organised with an ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks concurrently as part of a team or independently without requiring supervision
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
* Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
* Proven ability in a customer-facing role
* Beneficial skills: E-Commerce knowledge, Cloud, databases, server applications, infrastructure architecture, Internet technologies, web server
* This role requires flexibility to travel to Europe and other locations
ABOUT THE TEAM
Center of Expertise (CoE) Ireland focuses on value management for our customers, helping them increase the value of their (COMPANY NAME) solutions and master their digital transformation journey, powered by (COMPANY NAME) S/4HANA and (COMPANY NAME) Cloud solutions.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Engineer, Java, Developer, Technology, Engineering