Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx8
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Position Description and Requirements
* SuccessFactors (SF) is (COMPANY NAME)'s HCM-Cloud solution with nearly 7,000 SaaS customers around the globe. SF-Cloud Operations (Cloud Ops) division oversees all underlaying Cloud operations activities and technical support.
* SF-Cloud Ops is seeking a Technical Escalation Manager for its Incident Management group, focusing on both software application and hardware physical layers of the global Cloud operations. The right candidate needs to focus and manage the Operations side of our HCM suite of software solution delivery through handling system incident tickets to successful resolution.
* Could Ops mission is to ensure seamless and continuous operation of critical systems, scalable for an ever-increasing demand and customer base growth. Unlike "on-premise" IT operation, the successful candidate will have visibility into all tiers of the service, from code to application lifecycle and infrastructure.
* What makes this position unique is the need for a very strong technical background, combined with leadership abilities and discernable history of problem solving and driving down "time to resolution" on service impacting events. This individual's mission will be to proactively own high severity escalations, lead the technical engagement and restore operational state to service in minimal amount of time. People who love to solve problems are highly desirable!
* This position will have the freedom, as well as the directive to own issues and control resources necessary to resolve issues. One of the key responsibilities would be to lead as a core driver in identifying gaps as well as defining, driving and updating escalation methodologies. All pertinent tasks are geared toward the big picture of Software as a Service availability & performance, in collaboration with development and delivery teams, however this role is to provide an independent eye and perspective on what is delivered with a focus on availability, performance and risk. It is important that this position work cross organizationally, with responsible teams, to drive and achieve these goals.
Expectations and Tasks
* Take leadership and drive technical escalations to resolution to ensure maximum availability and performance; Encourage and drive innovative thinking to solve complex problems
* Drive solutions for major escalations in complex environments, in cooperation with development, infrastructure and operations; Identify areas of issue, concern or weakness and work cross functionally to deliver solutions to improve the availability, scalability, performance and efficiency of (COMPANY NAME) SuccessFactors' service
* Identify problems relating to mission critical services and push requirements to aid in recovery automation and avoid problem reoccurrence by driving Root Cause Analysis process
* Be an advocate for continuous improvement of service and design; Mentor developing talents and engineers
* Resolving Cloud Operations issues is a dynamic environment that needs work efficiency and methodological approach while dealing with time sensitivity situations, and yet in a calm and professional manner; needs ability to multi-task and prioritize work, and to build relationships proactively, so that right skills would be available when urgently needed
Qualifications and Education
* Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field - or equivalent applied experience
* 5+ years of software development, operations or support engineering; Experience with one or multiple technical areas such as data structures, technical analysis (code or infrastructure), software design, and design, analysis and triage of large-scale distributed systems; Also experience with multiple technology layers and understanding of operations and development methodologies
* Knowledge and/or experience with engaged Cloud technologies, including but not limited to: Java based applications, .NET based applications, network and storage, compute, database, and various monitoring solutions, SaaS or Software Cloud architecture, including web services and application services (deployment, scalability, monitoring)
* Understanding of infrastructure and networking e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, etc., Linux/Unix based systems from kernel, shell, scripting, etc., Enterprise / Service Provider Data Center Architecture (high density servers, backbone routers/switches, load balancers, SAN/NAS), IT security principles and disaster recovery, Industry Technical Certifications (CCNA, CCNP, OCA, RHCE, etc.), and enterprise database technology (e.g. HANA, MSSQL)
* Experience with dynamic environment and systems such as call center, incident resolution team, dispute management, escalation handling; Experience in moderating and coordinating among different stakeholders; Strong inter-personal skills; Knowledge and/or certifications in ITIL, ITSM, Agile and Scrum principals are highly desirable
* Must have demonstrated leadership ability with diverse background in dynamic and rapidly changing environments; Fluent in English with strong verbal, written, and presentation skills; High proficiency in communicating with customers and other stakeholders; Interaction with multi-national colleagues around the world
* While a detailed knowledge of HCM Cloud product set is not required, the candidate must be prepared to rapidly obtain strong familiarity with related core products and technology sets
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Information Technology, IT Manager, Operations Manager, Cloud, Technology, Operations