Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx5
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Associate Project Managers who have successfully completed all their training requirements, on-the-job shadowing and practical project management tasks under the supervision of a Project Manager, and who have met Associate Project Manager job performance requirements are eligible to be advanced to the Project Management Specialist job profile.
The Project Management Specialist is the stepping stone position on the Project Management Career path and is responsible for performing a core function in the Project Management Office of project(s) and/or program(s). This role may also cover such activities as Project sub-Team Lead.
In that capacity, the Project Management Specialist is responsible for managing components of a project, or small self-contained projects. The Project Management Specialist typically works under the supervision and direction of a senior Project/Program Manager.
The Project Management Specialist must have a good understanding of the project management lifecycle, (COMPANY NAME) delivery tools and methodologies, in order to carry responsibility over the entire Project lifecycle (initiate, plan, execute, control, close). The Project Management Specialist must understand the wider project scope and objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member, to effectively coordinate the activities and to integrate in the matrix organization.
Project Management Specialist may occasionally be directed in work, but most work is accomplished with little assistance or direct oversight. The Project Management Specialist
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
1. Contributes to activities in preparation of proposal with the virtual account team, coordinating with Bid Manager and Delivery Management.
2. Understand the (COMPANY NAME) delivery models. Assist in developing Project Scope, Project Plan, Project Budget, and coordinate staffing requirements.
1. Ensure a safe and effective working environment is established with appropriate logistics & infrastructure.
2. Ensure relevant standards and project systems are in place to manage Project in an effective and efficient way.
3. Ensure Governance effectively implemented.
4. Establish Meeting Cadence and Agendas.
5. Setup the escalation process.
6. Assist in developing Project Plan.
7. Facilitate the prioritization of project requirements with business stakeholders.
8. Assist in Resource Management process, creating and tracking resource requests
9. Facilitate project resources on-boarding
10. Review project plans with the team to ensure that all team members understand the assigned tasks and associated deliverable dates.
11. Assist in the coordination, planning and management of cross-functional project execution activities, including in early escalations. Manage autonomously a sub-project or a work stream within a larger project; keep a strong emphasis on:
11.1. Tracking Project progress along its objectives (functional scope, quality, schedule, budget).
11.2. Capture and record actual hours for all assigned project-level tasks within the project plan.
11.3. Ensuring proper use of methodology, tools and procedures by Project team members.
11.4. Manage the Project deliverable reviews and approval processes, within stated contractual timeline.
11.5. Recording of Minutes of reviews and related approvals for deliverable reviews / approvals.
11.6. Prepare Project progress reporting for the Customer as input to governance.
11.7. Manage workstream or sub-project team (virtual and onsite).
11.8. Ensure accurate project snapshot and reporting for month end closing using tools deployed by the region or territory Delivery Management (e.g. PEM, PtD).
12. Capture and communicate project status and supporting metrics. Assist in understanding the financial position, the actual performance, in order accurately update forecasts and Risk Log.
13. Assist with alignment of team members on project tools, methodology.
14. Assist with compliance to project requirements and standards.
15. Assist with internal escalations.
17. Assess impact of deviation from plan and identify the need for change requests.
18. Track and monitor project change requests
19. Participate in project kickoff meetings, weekly and monthly project meeting
20. Ensure all team members are in line with project objectives.
21. Ensure all team members are clearly and adequately trained on their own responsibilities and deliverables.
22. Ensure the Meeting Minutes and Project Documents are properly shared and archived
23. Ensures deliverable sign-off is obtained and archive all key project deliverables
24. Effectively share knowledge and lessons learned with other Project Managers, and the PMO.
25. Build trusting and efficient relationships with key project stakeholders.
26. Maintain awareness of DBS Strategy in terms of transformation initiatives, methodology, tools, delivery strategy
27. Demonstrate adaptability, change management skills and the ability to work within a matrix organization.
Experience & Educational Requirements
* Project coordination or administrative project management specialist functions
* Exposure to cross-cultural projects and working environments is an advantage
* Good people skills
* Demonstrates the ability to work within a matrix organization
* English: Fluent, a second language is an advantage
* Required undergraduate university degree, preferably in engineering, information technologies
Professional Training & Certification
* PMP fundamentals class certification and /or other industry and project management certifications (e.g. CAPM Certification)
* Project Management Tools (PEM, PtD, etc.)
* Successful completion of all other certifications targeted at this role level.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Manager, Engineer, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Project Manager, Management, Engineering, Technology