Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx4
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As market leader in enterprise application software, (COMPANY NAME) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. (COMPANY NAME) has sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide. (COMPANY NAME) applications and services enable more than 248,500 customers worldwide to operate profitably, adapt continuously and grow sustainably.
We believe that the power of our people, products and partners unleashes growth and creates significant new value for our customers, (COMPANY NAME), and ultimately, entire industries and the economy at large.
Our vision is to help the world run better.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the overall success of the (COMPANY NAME) group. The Global License Auditing department ensures that our customers fully comply with their license agreement as determined by (COMPANY NAME). Working with (COMPANY NAME) customers (some of the largest brands in the world) as well as (COMPANY NAME) colleagues in our sales and contract departments, you will experience a global working environment within a culturally diverse team.
You will benefit from a stimulating ambience where employees acquire knowledge and skills through dedicated mentors, trainers and e-learning courses. Some of the perks you will enjoy also include complimentary lunch, coffee, tea, and use of the "Sports and Social" events and clubs. Being based in Galway, you will experience a thriving cultural atmosphere on the west coast of Ireland and all the things that you would expect from a lively and welcoming city.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Your role is to:
* Effectively communicate with our (COMPANY NAME) partners in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and support them in performing the license audit process of their end customers. This can include giving advice on technical and contractual questions the customers may have.
* Follow up with (COMPANY NAME) partners and responsible sales executives via email and phone to ensure that license audits are completed in a timely manner.
* Process license audit results received, compare the results to the licensed software contracts and create evaluation reports to assess compliance.
* Align with responsible sales executives, license compliance managers and other local contacts regarding the findings of the license audits so that required action can be taken.
* Efficiently support your team members and manage your assigned workload
As a contributing member of our energetic team, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multicultural environment supporting (COMPANY NAME)'s vision to help the world run better.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Proficient verbal and written communication skills in German
* Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
* Strong communicator who likes to work in a multinational team environment
* Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
* Strong customer focus and commitment to excellent customer service
* Reasonable knowledge in Microsoft Office
* Minimum one-year work experience in an administrative role and/ or customer service environment would be desirable.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Audit, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Finance, Technology