Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx5
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by excellence? At (COMPANY NAME), you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business software, (COMPANY NAME) helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
Partner Service Delivery (PSD) is a global organisation primarily focused on the proactive and reactive enablement /management of a wide range of (COMPANY NAME) partners (Channel, Service, Software etc.).
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You will play a key role in the PSD Business Services team, providing support to (COMPANY NAME) partners in EMEA, MEE and NA. The role involves:
* Developing a clear understanding of what an (COMPANY NAME) Partner is and an awareness of the tools and resources available to (COMPANY NAME) PartnerEdge Partners.
* Maintenance of internal systems of partner record
* Support of (COMPANY NAME) Partner Sales processes
* Collating and presenting information to (COMPANY NAME) stakeholders on current processes in place, and proposals to improve processes, with the aim of improving the Partners' overall experience with (COMPANY NAME)
* Aligning with other key roles within PSD like the Partner Services Advisors, in order to support (COMPANY NAME) Partners. The focus of this role is mainly reactive, and you will need to build a strong relationship with the key Stakeholders that operate in your Market Unit
* Flexibility around working hours may be required
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* University Degree/Student in Business/IT preferable
* Problem-solving and analytical skills, and proven experience in effective handling of high volume of tasks in short timeframes.
* Creative thinking, willingness and ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
* A pro-active and result-oriented team-player with strong communication skills, passionate about his/her work
* Ability/openness to work well in a multicultural and multinational environment
* Able to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks
* Experienced IT User - Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
* Fluent in English and additionally a European language is a benefit (German, French or Spanish preferable)
* Proven experience in improving efficiency on processes
* Proven track record of positive communication with project stakeholders
* Experience gained in the IT/Software sector is an advantage.
*Please note this is a 12 month contract
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Technology