Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx5
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The Partner Service Advisor Specialist is the key partner facing role that has an assigned pool of partners. The primary responsibility of the PSA is to build and maintain key relationships with multiple partners to drive growth and success for (COMPANY NAME). Fundamental to their role is the ability to leverage their relationship with partners, understand partner needs in order to influence, educate and proactively drive the consumption of value add services that can fully support partners to grow their business organization.
Role Responsibilities would typically include
* Acts as the primary point of contact for partners providing them with advice and support through a range of value added services that will help partners sustain and grow their business with (COMPANY NAME)
* Effective prioritization of assigned partners into Tiers to ensure that the right services are delivered to the right partners at the right time
* Gather and share Partner feedback internally regarding key programs, initiatives and services provided by (COMPANY NAME)
* Focus on increasing services consumption through the Partner Benefits Catalog as well as partner utilisation of Business Services and Digital Assets
* Regularly engage with local MU representative to continuously drive partners business goals and objectives
Typical characteristics include
* Be proactive in applying their knowledge and understanding to optimise their Partners business requirements and goals
* Strong relationship alignment with all key Partner contacts in each Partner across the entire Partner Lifecycle
* Influence and encourage Partners to consume recommended key services, tailored to meet their business objectives
* Flexible and proactive in their thinking and approach to help influence and best serve the needs of (COMPANY NAME) and the Partner
* Empower all Partners to utilize the channel supports available to them to help increase their self-sufficiency
Experience & Language Requirements
* Minimum 2 years of professional experience in any of the following areas:
* Consulting / Pre Sales / Sales
* Professional services & support roles
* Partner management
* Account Management - Software / IT Industry sector
* Knowledge and technical experience with (COMPANY NAME) would be a distinct advantage
* Previous experience desirable in engaging with local stakeholders, to create his/her own network to solve and support partners' issues
* A proficiency in IT / Software packages
* Clear understanding of partnership management and partner issue (technical, partnership, business, …)
* Knowledge of sales/marketing will be an added advantage
* Business level English is required and German is preferred
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Consulting, (COMPANY NAME), Pre-Sales, Technology, Sales