Description du poste:
About Datorama, a (COMPANY NAME) Company
Datorama's marketing intelligence platform transforms the way marketers optimize their marketing performance, business impact, and customer loyalty. With Datorama, customers can:
* Automatically connect all their disparate marketing tools and reports in one centralized place
* Access and act on the right cross-channel KPIs, dashboards, reports and AI-powered insights
* Optimize and report on every investment, performance, and outcome across the customer journey
Datorama powers marketing intelligence for thousands of brands, agencies and publishers globally including IBM, Nike, Ticketmaster, Viacom, and Neo@Ogilvy, helping them make smarter marketing decisions every day.
Datorama has a global presence and was recently named a Gartner Cool Vendor and ranks #35 on the Deloitte Fast 500 list. Learn more about how we can help you: dxxxxxxx.xxm
About The Position
The Account Executive will focus on driving new customer acquisition within Enterprise accounts. This individual will play a key role in driving the continued DACH expansion joining a high performing sales team. This is a ground floor opportunity that is experiencing tremendous growth.
* Locate and present to leading Advertisers and Brand Marketers within the DACH region.
* Identify, call, email and pitch f2f the Datorama offering to new prospects and existing stakeholders within these accounts.
* Working closely with Sales Engineering, Business Development and Marketing teams to surface opportunities and generate required pipeline.
* During the sales process, if appropriate manage the proof of concept with support from a sales engineer.
* Foster and maintain client relationships with key accounts, coordinating with account management teams for client handovers upon signature of a deal (and again upon occasion for renewals, or upgrades if required)
* Help continue to build a strong team environment and set structure for future Sales team members
* 2+ years experience in SaaS or Ad tech/ Mar tech sales. Experience with the BI/Analytics/DB space is preferred.
* Understand the changing nature of the online advertising industry and eco-system as a whole.
* Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Time management skills with the ability to effectively manage and prioritize own workload.
* Natural ability for consultative and solution-based selling.
* Ability to build strong relationships with direct customers and internal teams.
* Motivated self-starter who is hungry to win.
* Excellent presentation, problem-solving and organizational skills.
* Fluent in German and English.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please contact the Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm Recruiting Department.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org