Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME) is the innovation leader in the fast growing market for automated application testing. Since launching in 2011, our mission has been bold yet simple: To be the testing infrastructure for the internet. 6 years and billions of tests later, we are ready for our next phase of hyper-growth. Bootstrapped for the first 6 years, we continue to be profitable since inception with a near exponential growth in customers around the globe. Recently, we closed $50M in Series A funding from Accel. We are looking for smart, innovative, and driven people to join us on the journey to creating the next great B2B SaaS company.
Due to huge demand, (COMPANY NAME) has opened its EMEA HQ in Dublin so we can deliver first-class service to our growing customer base. We plan to scale rapidly and are looking for the best in class talent to join the team. With an industry-leading product, a growing market and highly competitive packages available, we are looking for people who understand the opportunities and challenges that come with rapid growth.
You will be part of a growing, high-performing team that delivers world-class results and learns from a team of seasoned entrepreneurs and sales experts. This will be a hands-on position in a typical start-up environment, so we are looking for a motivated self-starter who isn't afraid to roll-up their sleeves and contribute across many different functions.
* Generate sales revenue through prospecting, nurturing and closing business in the Enterprise Segment; Build and manage your sales pipeline for strong coverage ratios; achieve quarterly revenue targets
* Manage the entire account lifecycle from account strategy, customer engagement, solution development, and contract negotiation; meet or exceed quarterly revenue quota
* Develop, maintain and grow executive relationships in your target account to expand revenue potential
* Work with all levels of GTM leadership to continuously improve key sales management processes like territory planning, lead/pipeline/opportunity management, and KPI reporting
* Maintain excellent data discipline in sxxxxxxxxx.xxm for your book of business
* 10+ years of quantifiable, install base and new logo acquisition sales in B2B software with a strong track record of success; experience with the full lifecycle of enterprise sales from qualification, discovery, solution definition to closing
* Strong willingness and ability to uncover opportunities by communicating a highly differentiated value proposition to open doors at new accounts or expand deals at existing accounts; excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong phone/video conference presence
* Persistent and optimistic problem solver with a vibrant, assertive and energetic attitude, strong work ethic and driven to succeed
* Passionate about Internet technologies, SaaS; extreme customer-centricity and empathy; strong desire to work in a fast-paced, self-directed start-up environment
Our benefits include a competitive salary, bonus, and equity program