Description du poste:
Ligne de métierInternal Firm Services
Secteur / IndustrieNot Applicable
Spécialisation IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Description de l'offreOur Enterprise Infrastructure team helps (COMPANY NAME) develop a competitive advantage through defining our technology objectives, assessing solution options, and devising architectural solutions that help us achieve both strategic goals and meet operational requirements.
As part of a multinational, young and dynamic company, you will join the Internal Firm Services - Information Technology team of more than 160 IT specialists working on varied and innovative internal projects.
As a Database Administrator, you will:
* Create and maintain databases on SQL Server and Oracle, and ensure their availability;
* Conduct daily performance monitoring, identify bottlenecks and propose solutions;
* Ensure that data remains secure and confidential;
* Provide the product teams with third-level technical support;
* Follow up database-related issues;
* Deploy scripts associated with the delivery of new versions of applications;
* Keep a record of your activities and share your expertise.
* At the very least, you have a degree in IT;
* You understand the role of an administrator and its limitations. Ideally, you will have experience in this line of work;
* You are curious, have an analytical mindset and a disciplined attitude to work;
* You are familiar with the ITIL methodology;
* You are team-oriented, happy to take the initiative, and used to working methodically;
* You are comfortable using English, and you are looking for an international working environment.
To really stand out and make us xxx7;t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at (COMPANY NAME) needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service.
As an Associate, your skills and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of (COMPANY NAME) firms.
FormationDegrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Licence - Technologies de l'information
Déplacements à prévoir Not Specified
Poste éligible avec un permis de travail No
Autorisation gouvernementale requiseNo
Fin de validité du poste