Description du poste:
Design and planning of complex audio, video and OTT/IPTV systems in the Radio and TV domain.
* Establish and maintain knowledge of current developments in broadcast technology
* Embrace and usher in new technologies to the broadcast environment
* Design technical solutions to new distribution challenges
* Formal presentation of broadcast infrastructure topics to customers.
* Create, build, and maintain signal flow diagrams and schematics, update and maintain standard documentation
* Manage utilization of infrastructure such as Routers, Rack Space, Power, etc.
* Manage existing documentation, ensuring changes to systems are correctly captured and documented
* Work with engineering and operational partners to ensure project timelines are met, and project priorities and dependencies are clearly defined
* Specify, design, and order required equipment and materials to complete projects and integrate them into the on-air environment
* Assisting with the configuration, documentation and on-going maintenance of broadcast IT video equipment
* Possess analytical skills for incident assessment and problem solving
* Strong attention to detail and appreciation for accurate documentation
* Good verbal communication skills
* Working knowledge of network concepts and software application workflow
* Proven understanding of baseband video signal flow, standards, and common video infrastructure
* Good understanding of IP infrastructure and topology
* Self-motivated; an independent worker who also performs well in a collaborative environment
* Positive and professional attitude
* Basic knowledge of networking and broadcast hardware
* Willingness to learn and embrace new technology
* Experience with AutoCAD would be an advantage.
* Microsoft Office and Visio
* Understanding of virtualization and IP infrastructure
* Understanding of broadcast and distribution technologies
* Wide understanding of Broadcast Television technologies from Studio & Postproduction to Master Control & Distribution
* Experience with virtualization software and hardware
* Familiarity with video encoding/decoding process, and understanding of format differences
* Ability to handle a multi-project work environment and manage time accordingly
* Willing to travel
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering.
* Proficient with MS Office, Project Visio applications
* Demonstrated experience working on large and small technical projects, independently and in concert with larger groups of engineers and operational personnel
* Proven ability to execute and manage projects from design inception to delivery
Broadcasting Center Europe (BCE) is a European leader in media services, system integration and software development in the areas of television, radio, production and postproduction, telecommunication and IT.
With its extensive experience on the media market, our team provides high-quality services and will always find the solution that matches your project and budget.
With more than 200 highly qualified and motivated people, BCE serves about 400 clients in various sectors, such as TV channels, radio stations, film distributors, producers, advertising companies, telecommunications operators and public services.
BCE is part of RTL Group, leader across broadcast, content and digital.
Company: Broadcasting Center Europe SA
Postal Code: 1543 Luxembourg