Description du poste:
As part of the Credit unit, you will be responsible for managing, implementing and monitoring loans to clients for the Bank in Luxembourg and its branches in Europe.
Your task will therefore be to ensure that applications for loans meet the requirements of the Bank's own internal guidelines as well as regulatory provisions.
You will report to the head of the Credit unit in Luxembourg.
* Daily monitoring of credit breach reports and follow-up with relationship managers when necessary for resolution.
* Coordinating and updating decisions in the Avaloq core system: upon receipt of credit documentation, ensuring proper recording of the documentation and decisions in line with the approval received from the Credit Committee .
* Reviewing, checking and validating credit action-plan workflows generated by the business lines; returning workflows when necessary for additional information or data.
* Working with the other members of the team to monitor the loan workflows to ensure that they meet quality requirements and are efficient.
* Preparation of credit performance reporting for escalation and senior management oversight.
* Where applicable, providing the appropriate documentation for managing exceptions.
* Playing an active part in developing the process for credit-risk monitoring, identifying possible ways of improving the process and helping to implement them.
* At least two to three years' experience in credit monitoring and administration with a financial institution. A qualification in the field of business administration with a focus on banking law, economics, finance or management.
* In-depth knowledge of credit-risk control and the credit regulatory environment.
* Skilled user of Avaloq.
* Fluent in English and French; command of another European language would be a plus.
* Solid understanding of organisational and time management techniques. A team player and with excellent interpersonal skills.
* Strong attention to detail and a keen sense of initiative.
We will not accept any CVs via agencies