Description du poste:
Markem-Imaje is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US-based (COMPANY NAME) and is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full line of reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, and print and apply label systems. Markem-Imaje provides global reach to over 50,000 customers with 30 subsidiaries,6technology centers, several equipment repair centers and manufacturing plants with the most comprehensive marking and coding portfolio available in the marketplace.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Grow the territory in revenue and market share and achieve territory Sales targets.
* Develop a Sales plan that effectively and efficiently cover all accounts within the assigned territory.
* Manage existing customer accounts and enhance customer satisfaction.
* Develop and close additional Sales opportunities in our existing customer base.
* Prospect for new opportunities and generate new customer relationships within the assigned territory.
* Learn and implement "Markem-Imaje Sales Process" including all procedures and policies.
* Operate prudently and within the expense guidelines.
* Demonstrate a proficiency in using the the Markem-Imaje customer relationship management database.
* Good operational knowledge of the Company's products and services offered.
* Experienced level of selling, sales forecast and negotiation skills.
* Good understanding of the market and competitors.
* Experienced level of customer relationship management skills.
* Ability to anticipate needs, sell and build customer base.
* Ability to look for data and understand the importance of metrics to drive the business.
* Experienced in lead and funnel management.
* Good communication, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Sales driven, results oriented and a team player.
Qualifications and Experience:
B.E in Electronics/Electronic & Communication, preferably with a post graduate qualification in Marketing Management from a business school of repute (full time).
6-7years of sales experience in B2B environment, preferably from US MNC's engaged in packaging / end of the line automation. Previous experience in diverse industry will be preferred.
Should be passionate about travelling. Good knowledge of written & oral skills in English & local language
Markem-Imaje is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/H/V