Description du poste:
Earn extra money this summer by teaching with EF Language School Malta! In this role you will plan, prepare and deliver the EF academic program through structured and interactive lessons and ensure a high level of customer service and student satisfaction. Does this sound like something that would fit you? Please keep on reading.
Your key tasks will consist of, but not be limited to:
* Facilitating testing during the course, including marking tests
* Assigning and correcting weekly homework
* Lesson planning and preparation before each class
* Teaching classes every weekday following the EF methodology
* Classroom management
* Daily liaising with co-teacher to discuss progress & on-going lessons
* Monitoring daily attendance and keeping up to date records and paperwork
* Attending all teacher meetings
* Ensuring the EF behaviour code is followed by students at all times and informing management immediately if any issues or problems arise
* Dealing with problems and emergency situations should this be necessary
Requirements - All accepted candidates will start training and teaching during the months of May - June 2020
* Enthusiastic, organised and a natural leader
* Highly responsible, approachable and friendly
* Have the ability to create a positive learning environment
* Have the right to live and work in Malta
* Complete fluency in English
* Attend training prior to your contract commencing
* Possess the following minimum qualifications*
* TEFL Certificate (must include observed face-to-face teaching ) &
* TELT (OR English A level, minimum grade C)
*Cert.TESOL/CELTA qualification preferable
Not yet in possession of your TEFL? Don`t worry - we will prepare you FREE of charge for the certification.
There is also the possibility to continue teaching after the Summer months on reduced / part time hours to suit your availability.
Who are we?
At (COMPANY NAME), we are travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to enhanced police checks and character reference checks