Description du poste:
1. Supply service parts within the lead time and minimize pending repair issues by supporting parts reserves to service centers.
2. Manage and operate service parts stocks in an appropriate level and operate appropriate selling prices considering competitors' prices and parts overheads.
3. Build warehouses and distributors at optimum supply locations and minimize supply lead time and distribution costs.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Parts master data and selling prices management] Design parts master data (service BOM (bill of materials), specifications change, parts price list) and appropriate selling prices.
2. [Parts demands prediction] Analyze to improve a forecast system in order to predict parts which are needed when repairing a customer's product and order parts.
3. [Parts supply management] Design to acquire and supply parts required for service within supply lead time. Supply parts by managing back order, discontinued parts, and LTB (Last Buy).
4. [Managing parts inventory] Plan an appropriate level of inventory by discarding unusable inventory and relocating inventory among related departments(subsidiaries, etc.). Improve accuracy of inventory.
5. [Parts collection and recycling management] Collect parts after using a service. Participate in founding and operating a new location in a better way in order to recycle parts.
6. [Supply channel optimization] Participate in building a parts warehouse and establishing a distributor at a best location, enabling to reduce supply lead time and distribution costs.
7. [Parts distribution costs improvement] Reduce distribution costs by optimizing tariff contract and transportation route, reducing packaging costs, and increasing productivity of a warehouse.
Skills and Qualifications
* Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
* Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures
* Normally receives detailed instructions on all work
* Typical entry point for university graduates