Description du poste:
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity in an organization with a dynamic, innovative and diverse environment?
If so, your future is at (COMPANY NAME). As a world class company, we seek excellence in everything we do from the launch of a new product to its execution at the point of sale. Therefore, we need talented and innovative people who are passionate about what they do.
(COMPANY NAME) Mexico currently has a broad portfolio of food and beverage products, such as Sabritas, Gamesa, Quaker, Pepsi, Obela and Sonrics, leading brands in the snacks, cereals, soft drinks, isotonic and cookies markets respectively.
Our vision is to be the world leader in food and beverages by earning with purpose. \"Winning with purpose\" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the market and integrate the purpose in all aspects of the business. For more information you can enter wxx.xxxxxxx.xxm
Now we are looking for this position:
Imaging Solutions Jr Manager
Identify Opportunities and technological improvements for business requirements.
* Deep dives into processes to gather and analyse both hard data and soft intelligence held by many different people of the system.
* Document requirements, create functional specifications and prepare wireframes/flowcharts
* Document user stories
* Review with Development Team for understanding
* Review Detail Design and Technical documents from developers making sure they are mapped to the requirements
* Customize user guides for each customers solution
* Assist Testing Team in writing detailed test scripts
* Partner with business analysts to ensure that essential business requirements are understood, captured, and reflected in solution documentation
* Partner with business transformation or change management teams to ensure that the business unit or function has the capacity and capabilities to implement changes required by new technology solutions
* Ensure that project/program managers and IT staff assigned to projects are knowledgeable about the business unit or function, business partner(s), and their objectives
* Ensure continuous improvement in value optimization, IT performance, and business processes where applicable
* Actively identify business capability and IT service gaps and contribute to improvement efforts
* Advocate for and advance business partners' knowledge of IT processes frameworks, roles, and capabilities
In (COMPANY NAME), we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in (COMPANY NAME)!
Experience and profile
* Strong experience in creating business requirements documents, use cases, user acceptance test plans, process flow and data flow diagrams
* Experience with Finance AP/ AR systems, Document Management Systems or Content Management systems.
* Experience with client services, project management, and solution delivery in an Agile environment
* Good understanding of different Enterprise applications, integration, workflows, databases, user experience
* Strong self-organization, time management and prioritization skills
* A high level of attention to detail, excellent follow through, and reliability
* Strong collaboration, teamwork and relationship building skills across multiple levels and functions in the organization
* Ability to listen, establish rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner vertically within the business unit or function, as well as with leadership and functional teams
* Strategic thinker focused on business value results that utilize technical solutions
* Strong communication skills in writing, speaking, and presenting
* Capable to work effectively in a multi-tasking environment.
* Fluent in English and Spanish language, Strong communication skills in both
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
Occasional travel (20%)Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)