Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx4
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Enterprise Cloud Services (ECS) is part of the Product Engineering board area and consists of (COMPANY NAME) HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) and Cloud Application Services (CAS). As private cloud managed services provider, HEC Delivery is offering a key aspect in the intelligent business transformation journey of our customers and by joining forces with CAS, we enter a new era of end-to-end service experience for our customers.
Nestlé has setup a transformation program called Journey to Cloud (J2C). A cornerstone of this transformation is to consume the entire (COMPANY NAME) landscape as SaaS provided by (COMPANY NAME). In order to provide the right level of service, it has been decided to build a new team within ECS. The ECS Nestlé Client Delivery Management will provide an E2E service by combining HEC and CAS portfolio and will work dedicated for Nestlé and will operate the entire Nestlé (COMPANY NAME) landscape with more than 80 productive systems and several of the largest HANA-based systems (e.g. 2x24TB ERP scale-out). The Nestlé CDM team will work on building the services according to Nestlé needs, it will bring those services into daily operations as well as work on continuous improvement and automation of those services.
Within the CDM organization we set up the Technical Service Management (TSM) team that will act as a third level for standard operations. While acting as L3 support in case of major incidents to support the fast restore of services, this team of experts is supposed to optimize the current landscape setup, drive standardization and automation and bridge between operations and CLM development. To achieve this a deep technical understanding as well as a broad landscape view are required.
* Work (7x8h) may include weekends or public holidays as required by the project
* Ensure high availability of customer service by supporting service restoration in critical situation
* Support of productization of services including, if required initial setup, documentation and standardization
* Drive automation of services and improvement of existing automation via close collaboration with CLM development as well as MCD Productization team
* Analyse current landscape setups and come up with proposals for improvement
* Collaborate with different teams from within the HEC organization and outside to ensure excellent customer satisfaction
* Ability to own, lead and coordinate operational tasks, customer escalations, process improvements.
* Support delivery teams to perform and drive root cause analysis to completion
* Participate and contribute towards organization's goals and objectives, collaborating with multiple teams and solutions
* Bachelor's degree or higher in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Engineering, Information Management, Mathematics or comparable.
* Strong customer service focus
* Knowledge of either the ABAP stack or non-ABAP stacks or TMS. Knowledge on HANA and the underlying infrastructure is beneficial
* Understanding of HECs operations infrastructure, processes and automation tools like SPC, TIC etc. is beneficial. Good understanding of IT operations is required.
* Good know-how on (COMPANY NAME) Technologies, Products and cross dependencies like integration and communication.
* Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate and escalate Issues.
* Ability to work under pressure and constantly add value to customer and within organization
* Ability to work effectively in international and virtual teams and get work done smoothly from multiple teams in ECS.
* Capacity to continuously acquire new knowledge in an independent, proactive way
* Good analytical and solution-oriented thinking
* Experience in working with cross-cultural teams or individuals
* Flexibility is a must
* English (advanced/fluent written & spoken)
1-2 years of ABAP system landscape operations and optimization
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, ABAP, (COMPANY NAME), Engineer, Computer Science, Technology, Engineering