Description du poste:
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
What is a Solution Engineer?
Also known as a " Pre -Sales Engineer" or "Sales Consultant," the Solution Engineer is responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in company's technology infrastructure, and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle. To accomplish this, the Solution Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a functional/ technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
What roles are we looking to fill in Solutions Engineering?
The SE team is organized into several smaller teams based on the products they are selling, or the industry/vertical they are selling into. These teams exist in both the Commercial (small to mid-sized accounts) and Enterprise (largest) market segments. We are looking for Solution Engineers on the following product oriented teams:
* E commerce B2C / B2B
* Digital Marketing
* Or any experience in selling Customer Engagement Solutions
And we are looking for Solution Engineers on the following industry/vertical oriented teams:
- Understand the customer's needs, and establish (COMPANY NAME)'s product as the best solution that solves the customer's challenges
- Build and present customized demos of (COMPANY NAME) products
- Convey a deep understanding of the customer's technology as it pertains to (COMPANY NAME)'s solutions
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural trainings and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- Respond effectively to RFPs
- Ability to travel based on territory alignment and region
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database, and web technology
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political environments
- (COMPANY NAME) Certifications ( Admin, Advanced Admin, Developer or Demandware)
- Previous experience as a solution/sales engineer for a CRM company or similar technology
- Basic programming experience in HTML and other web based technologies
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all