Description du poste:
Market Access Director
Sanofi is one of the mayor players in the pharmaceutical industry with a proven footprint in Vaccines, Consumer Health Care, and Primary & Specialty Care.
Do you wish to change patient lives? Are you prepared to use your excellent business and people management skills to make our business grow? Innovation is part of your way of working? Are you passionate about transformation and leading change?
In this Role
You will have the chance to lead a team of 22 highly skilled and passionate colleagues across Market Access, pricing and Health Economics work in collaboration with cross functional teams and build strong relations with our external partners.
Together the teams are responsible to develop and execute the long-term strategy for our Rare Diseases, Rare Blood Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Immunology & Oncology, Established Products and vaccines portfolio working in a collaborative multidisciplinary approach with all support functions.
* Be accountable for the Market Access strategy in Mexico.
* Be an active member of Pharma Mexico Leadership
* Shape a winning Market Access organization.
* Create and develop the company's relationships with decision makers of the competent health authorities (national and / or regional) and technical staff of the regional health services.
* Analyze health needs at the local level to develop strategies consistent with the strategic priorities of the company, in collaboration with marketing, sales, research and general management.
* Be informed about the relevant legislation of each autonomous community and the changes that occur.
* Negotiate business conditions with the decision-makers of health institutions.
* Develop solutions and messages using economic and political arguments related to health to support commercial departments.
* Guarantee the achievement of the fundamental requirements for the presentation of the files of each product, together with other departments of marketing, R&D and regulatory matters.
* Expand the network of opinion leaders (key opinion leaders) in the health economics sector.
* Develop, support and / or apply pharmacoeconomic models for new products and adapt existing ones for other countries.
* Leverage ONE SANOFI strength.
* Refine and secure best access pathways including agile inclusions within public/private channels.
* Create an environment in which every member of the team has an opportunity to succeed, regardless of their tenure or standing within the organization.
* Be role model of leadership and Sanofi values.
To succeed in the role, we require candidates to have successfully led for 10+ years in Market Access Leadership role in Pharmaceutical Industry and a broad knowledge of with strong capability on strategic thinking and the ambition to grow even further within Sanofi.
Personally, we need you to be passionate about innovation, willing to collaborate and results oriented people leader with great analytical abilities, motivational skills and a cross functional mindset.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all