Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx8
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Responsible for managing multiple active direct and indirect implementation projects for the web-based, online applications of Concur Travel & Concur Travel & Expense. Complete complicated, multi-national implementations within aggressive timeframes while consistently delivering exceptional levels of work quality and client and agency satisfaction.
* Work with clients and agency resources to identify key business requirements and configure the Concur Travel application to meet those requirements
* Configure Concur Travel for integration to Concur Travel & Expense, and perform knowledge transfer to the client for effective use of Concur Travel & Concur Travel & Expense
* Keep clients, agency resources, and management informed of implementation activities and progress through regular communications, meetings and status reports, and by reporting exceptional circumstances in a timely manner
* Pro-actively coordinate and manage tasks and milestones to achieve implementation targeted time frames and ensure department NPS scores and ARR are achieved.
* Define and execute all types of Concur Travel project implementations
* Ensure completion of deliverables, managing schedules and meeting milestones
* Gather information from customers, evaluate their needs and create implementation solutions
* Manage project status meetings and communicate project status
* Provide single conduit into Concur resources for Partner project manager during deployment
* Contribute to the development of templates and standard deployment documentation
Education, Experience & Training
* Four-year degree or equivalent experience.
* 2+ years' experience in project management in a corporate travel industry, with experience implementing Concur Travel.
* GDS experience required.
* Must be based within commuting distance to Mexico City occasionally.
* Native Spanish Speaker with fluent English.
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills
* Successful experience working directly with customers to resolve implementation issues.
* Demonstrated knowledge of project management tasks in application implementation environment.
* Effective communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workflow to meet deadlines.
* Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain an effective follow up system to ensure timely and accurate handling project implementation.
* Excellent organizational and planning skills.
Critical Performance Competencies
* Planning and Organization
* Communication and Influence
* Change Management
* Attention to Detail
* Adaptability/ Flexibility
* Business Acumen/Strategic Business Perspective
* Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
* Hires, develops & rewards great people
* Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
* Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
* Displays a relentless commitment to win
* Displays personal & corporate integrity
Concur is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
Concur is a dynamic, growing and fast-paced organization. As such, successful employees are able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities often times under tight deadlines. This typically requires working a 40+ hour work week to accomplish performance objectives. With that, Concur offers flexibility as to the specific working hours that may be required or available depending on your role.
Concur is a SaaS company. Employees must be technically savvy with the ability to use the computer/keyboard and telephone to conduct business. The ability to creatively problem solve to our core value of 'Leadership through innovation in everything we do'. Many positions within Concur are customer facing so written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills are required for a majority of opportunities with Concur.
Confidentiality and our core value 'Personal and corporate integrity' are critical components being that Concur is a publicly traded company and working towards building a great, enduring company.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations: Virtual - Global
Job Segment: ERP, Consulting, (COMPANY NAME), Project Manager, Technology, Service