Description du poste:
The Inside Channel Developer:
* Reinforces sales & technical knowledge of the partner
* Builds and maintains lasting relationships with key roles within a partner account
* Develops, negotiates and tracks joint Action Plans with the partner
* Discovers partner's pipeline and keeps it updated from partner side
* Keeps partners up-to-date on Veeam news and promos
* Checks compliance with ProPartner Program requirements and drives the upgrade of the partner level.
* Develops a solid working knowledge of (COMPANY NAME) products and the benefits they provide to potential and existing partners.
* Provides support to partners including help with licensing and technical issues related to Veeam products.
* Provides support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures
* Provides forecasting and account opportunity as needed
* Updates and maintains partner accounts in Veeam CRM system
* 2+ years experience selling software velocity/high volume sales
* Bachelor's Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
* Experience working with partners or channel sales
* Ability to find approach to different types of persons in order to establish positive and lasting relationships.
* Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
* Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
* Understands channel community, industry, and market
* Exceptional verbal and written communications skills; excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
* Knowledge of virtualization industry and the ability to relay information to the partner community
* Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm is a plus+
* Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
* Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and the industry