Description du poste:
1. Participate in S&OP meetings, review local demand.
2. Analyze and adjust the product mix forecast comparing actual sales vs. forecast.
3. Interact with the Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance departments in order to obtain updated information on promotional actions, market trends, launches, inventories, purchase orders, production.
4. Parameterize JDE and JDA (BY) and keep updated set-ups.
5. Analyze the statistical models generated by the system, have a critical analysis of the suggestion, and incorporate it in S&OP meetings.
6. Keep control of the KPI under your responsibility and seek improvements in the Forecast Accuracy
7. Review product classification according to Global Demand rules
8. Practice BIC values (Ethics, Responsibility, Simplicity, Teamwork, and Ingenuity)
* Bachelor´s Degree in Business Administration or Engineering
* English Fluid (Advanced level)
* Technical: Statistical Interpretation of Demand, Knowledge of the S&OP process & Demand KPIs. Knowledge as a Windows-Office user / JDA (BY) system - desirable & in PBI (Power BI) - desirable
* Personal: Pro activity, Dynamism, Organization, Responsibility, Teamwork, Critical analysis skills
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let's invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Videos To Watch