Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME) Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) is looking for a medior Financial Economic Crime Intelligence analyst, with a specific focus on data driven strategies and approaches. This is a challenging opportunity for a seasoned data professional to join our newly formed team, which is part of the Corporate Compliance department (based in Amsterdam).
The goal of FEC Intelligence is to enhance the information position of (COMPANY NAME) in relation to emerging risks stemming from changing and emerging forms of Financial Economic Crime (FEC), and help prevent (COMPANY NAME) becoming involved in FEC. FEC Intelligence achieves its goals by performing threat intelligence (horizon scanning), data analytics (internal and external data) and central coordination of major FEC events. We do this in coordination with many partners inside and outside (COMPANY NAME). This position is especially suitable for someone who is keen to contribute to a safe and secure bank, wants to have a high degree of freedom in his/ her day to day activities and has a hands-on mentality.
You'll contribute to building the FCC Intelligence team by
· combining your proficient data analytical skills with a proven interest in -or experience with- fighting financial economic crime within a financial institution, like (COMPANY NAME);
· being a creative and curious data analytics professional who is looking forward to work on a wide variety of FEC related problems.
· liaising with other data analytics professionals inside and outside (COMPANY NAME) and being an integral part of (COMPANY NAME)'s data science community
· utilizing your experience with -and/or proven interest in- programming languages such as Python, database handling, visualization tools and machine learning techniques to deliver actionable information products
· using your communication skills to be an ambassador for the FEC Intelligence team and our mission, way of working and deliverables
The person we are looking for
· has extensive (at least 5 years) experience with transforming data to add value for stakeholders.
· is able to see things from different perspectives and is able to make original analyses, that are advanced, but also understandable for people not prone to use data analytics
· has extensive experience with stakeholder management from within data science projects
· has a university degree with a strong data analytical component (such as computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Econometrics), or extensive working experience that prove equivalence therewith
· realizes that data analytics skills are upcoming within compliance in financial institutions and therefore has perseverance and can deal with setbacks, while acting as an ambassador to a data driven way of working
· Is pragmatic, self-organising, energetic, and has a critical mindset
· Is people-focused; connecting and interacting with others is something that comes naturally
· is confident, result-driven and seeks to find innovative and new creative solutions for new and existing challenges
· is fluent in English and can work across business and geographical borders
· has organizational sensitivity and decisiveness.
· understands the business of banking and has professional knowledge of the FCC domain, the related processes, technology and developments in the field
· is a good communicator, being able to convey complex messages in a simple way to bring adherence to "why" change is required to achieve effective management of FCC risks
What we offer
A job from 36 or 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover our employment conditions yourself.
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at (COMPANY NAME):
· A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
· Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
· Reimbursement for travel expenses
· 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
· Pension scheme
· 13th month salary
· Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
· 8% Holiday payment
· Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
· An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a difference. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you'll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we'll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of what's possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at (COMPANY NAME)