Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME) is a leader in banking and financial services in Europe. The Group is present in 75 countries worldwide and employs more than 185,000 employees. Our Group has two complementary core activities, providing strategic strength and assuring the bank financial solidity: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking. In the Netherlands (COMPANY NAME) is one of the largest and leading non-Dutch banks. Thanks to our global network combined with our local expertise, we unlock business opportunities across the world for our clients.
(COMPANY NAME) Securities Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the (COMPANY NAME) Group and one of the highest-rated asset servicing banks in the industry. With a local presence in 34 countries across five continents and a global custody network covering over 100 markets, (COMPANY NAME) Securities Services assists her clients around the world and offers them a unified service range of all asset classes.
In Amsterdam we are currently looking for a full-time:
Junior Analyst Investment Services
The Analyst supports the administration and handling of Transactions, Net Asset Value calculations, corporate actions, collateral management, portfolio compliance and other core processes within the department.
Given the global nature of the business, there is a close corporation across locations as part of a unified global team servicing clients in each locations.
The Analysts Investment Services professional has full accountability for the following:
* Responsible for the timely completeness and exactness of the client positions/transactions in SimCorp Dimension
* Prepares standard reports for other departments/clients
* Maintains internal/external working relations for data delivery and operational questions
* Identifies differences and solves these with the right prioritization
* Work on continuous improvement of workflow and processes.
* Contribute to deliver operational excellence to clients
* Contribute to gain recognition from clients for high quality service delivery
* Assist in furthering the development of the business by analysing and helping to evaluate impact of market changes
* Perform analyses and do the administrating on basis of work procedures.
Type of education required:
* Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Audit, Technics
Type of experience required:
* Able to signal bottlenecks in own activities and report more complex matters to Team Leader/Head of Department
* Knowledge of reporting systems and internal procedures
* Experience required of standardised processes and Dimension activities within Administration Investment Services
* Knowledge of Dutch securities market practices and regulations;
* Knowledge of equity and fixed income products as well as derivatives;
Key Technical Skills / Knowledge; general competencies:
* Computer/IT skills (mainly Excel, Visual Basic);
* Preferably experience in SimCorp Dimension;
* Organized and ability to work autonomously.
* Able to have a helicopter view overseeing the complete process chain of an instrument
* Flexible and must be able to switch between work as a result of changing priorities.
* Fluent in Dutch and English (spoken and written)
As part of the application procedure there is an assessment and Pre-Employment Screening (PES). A PES includes a check of your ID and credentials, a statement of good behavior and a statement regarding liability at the time of commencement of employment.
Primary Location: NL-NH-AmsterdamJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGSchedule: Full-time Reference: NL CIB