Description du poste:
Do you have a passion for integration and do you see yourself working in an international organization where you help and guide clients in their digital journey?
In (COMPANY NAME) the SIA acts as the manager/expert in projects across the solution lifecycle supporting bids and projects in the delivery phase. The SIA delivers the end to end solution design including costing and migration and ensures the IT Architecture solution responds to the business requirements of the customers in the most cost-effective and innovative manner. The SIA validates the solution and its deliverability with the (COMPANY NAME) organization (and 3rd parties where appropriate).
The SIA is specialized in several aspects (Integration, Cloud, Data, Applications development, CI/CD) in at least some of the (COMPANY NAME) delivery domains such as: Managed Infrastructure Solutions, Identity, Security & Risk Management, Cloud Services, Low Coding platforms, Agile way of working and integration. You have also experience in an agile development environment.
As SIA at (COMPANY NAME) you are part an international and growing team. You will work closely together with a lot of tech and innovation enthusiasts. It is a dynamic position with lots of room to grow and development. Within (COMPANY NAME) there are many opportunities to further specialize yourself or grow in your field of expertise. Also, knowledge-sharing and cooperation across competences is very much encouraged and expected. You will be part of the (COMPANY NAME) Architecture competence with over 400 different architects.
Your main work location is Amstelveen. However, at (COMPANY NAME) we are flexible in our work location, meaning that you can also work at the client or from home. International travel may be an opportunity when willing.
In today's digital world, the place where technology and business come together is the platform. The Business & Platform Solutions Division (B&PS) works with its clients to enable them to make the best out of their digital journey. We support clients in their migration from classical application to the digital world. The scale of the changes brought by digitalization across all industries is radically reshaping the way our customers consume technology and services. Our customers are shifting their priorities and budgets to support digital initiatives and implement business-driven technologies. B&PS is to be the partner of choice and trusted advisor of (COMPANY NAME) clients to address these objectives.
Who are you
* Bachelor or master's degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences or similar level of education.
* Analyzes customer business needs for own expertise area.
* Prepares and supports the solution proposal presentation related to services, architecture and technology aspects.
* Designs appropriate end-to-end solutions in close cooperation with technical contacts, based as much as possible on our standard portfolio.
* Participates in customer meetings to collect data, to validate the solution accuracy, costing, risks and assumptions.
* Leads successful overall integration solutions and demonstrates ownership of this.
* Supports Solution Manager in all solution related activities (Rainbow preparation, customer contacts, risk analysis, hand-over to delivery, etc.).
* Works within one or more established integration solutions to produce technical solutions and designs to meet client requirements.
* Works in a collaborative environment with customer architecture teams to ensure alignment and to facilitate design sign-off.
* Liaises with 3rd Party integration suppliers and other partners when and where required.
* Works with Solution teams to ensure that our solutions meet the requirements, are supportable and up to the standards.
* Experienced with one or more of the following integration solutions: Tibco, Mulesoft, RedHat (Fuse / Jboss), Dell Boomi, Google (Apigee), Microsoft (BizTalk, LogicApps) or WebMethods.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills especially in a multi-cultural environment.
* Good analytical, leadership, team-working and delegation skills.
* Able to challenge peers as well as internal processes and decisions.
* Has worked within customer bids.
* Has worked within Agile teams.
* Able to work under pressure while remaining decisive and taking ownership.
* Demonstrates the First-Time Right attitude.
* Team player, enthusiastic, pro-active and eager to learn new things.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
* Fluency in English is a must, Dutch is preferred.
What we offer you
Besides challenging and welcoming working environment with global and local people, we offer you:
* A competitive salary and mobility budget or lease car;
* Interesting career opportunities both locally and internationally;
* We value you and provide you flexible working time with remote working possibility;
* The possibility to work on complex and challenging projects for leading clients
* A personal development plan that is created together with your Manager
* A comprehensive and personal benefits package, which includes 29 Holidays, holiday allowance, 13th month.
How to apply
For more information about this position, please contact our Corporate Recruiter, Sander Schaffelaars, via +31 (0)6 xxx xxx x7. If you want to apply, please upload your resume via our website.
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of EUR 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, (COMPANY NAME) supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) Syntel, Unify and Worldline. (COMPANY NAME) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index