Description du poste:
Solutions Lead PMO
Our customers are increasingly looking for a solution to their most pressing challenges. In order to keep making the difference across the health continuum, Philips needs to move from selling products in a 'transactional' manner to also providing solutions that enable high quality, value-based healthcare.
The Solutions Transformation program will equip markets, businesses, and functions with capabilities to develop, market, sell and deliver solutions to solve the needs of our customers, ensuring consistency, scalability and re-use throughout the company. This strategic program will be a step-change in the value we are able to deliver to our customers.
The program will unlock business opportunities, contributing to our strategic ambition to grow solutions to become 35% of our revenue by 2020 and further accelerating our journey to become a solutions company.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Play a leading role leading the Project Management office for the overall program and leading the ExCo Hoshin required to become a true solutions company and by combining project/program management skills, being the link between Hoshin teams and delivery projects, coordinating those same multi-disciplinary projects towards the same goals.
You are responsible for
* Drive the ExCo Hoshin run on Solutions;
* Coordinate all the teams involved in the Hoshin and report to ExCo on a monthly basis;
* Lead the Project Management Office;
* Apply project management methodology, best practices and standards;
* Monitor the competing constraints of scope, schedule, budget, quality, resources and risk;
* Provide a consultative role to projects and or programs by supplying templates, best practices, training, access to information and lessons learnt from other projects;
* Provide project / program management with regular performance status, variances to plan and identification of areas for corrective actions;
* Prepare reports for the program governance (Steerco, ExCo…);
* Coordinating communication across projects;
* Monitors compliance to project management standards, policies, procedures and templates.
You are a part of
The Business Transformation organization, working in the Solution Transformation program. You will report into the Solutions Transformation Program Lead.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
As Solutions Lead PMO you are a strong and independent processional who is able to navigate the complex Philips environment. Your result driven mentality combined with a strong focus on stakeholder management ensure that you will be able to influence internal customers throughout the whole organization. As project manager you are also a strong communicator who is able to align with stakeholders on all levels of the organization. With your structured and organized approach you will be able to quickly adapt to the dynamic environment and will ensure that you quickly understand and resolve issues on your path.
Furthermore you can bring the following:
* Ability to see the 'bigger picture' and how various program components interconnect and influence each other;
* 10-15 years of business process improvement experience, managing large projects/programs in complex cross functional organizations and/or environments;
* Leadership & coaching;
* Experience in running or contributing to Hoshin;
* Proven project management skills (PRINCE2 Practitioner or PMI certification is a plus);
* Experience in change management and/or transformation programs;
* Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its solutions sales capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)