Description du poste:
This is (COMPANY NAME)
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We're creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don't do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. "Not possible" is not in our vocabulary - "freedom" is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you're ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Solution & Implementation Manager
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a Solution & Implementation Manager to manage new implementations or enhancements of our quickly growing portfolio of merchants This position is based in Amsterdam and the ideal candidate is both merchant-focused and tech savvy.
Experience in a technology driven company is a definite plus.
What you'll do
* Solution design: Serve as the chief technical consultant for our merchants during their integration with (COMPANY NAME), ensuring the technical integrity and quality of their integration to ours.
* Project management: Work closely with the merchant and the various (COMPANY NAME) teams to guarantee a high quality project delivery.
* Consultation: Consult with the merchant on how to optimize payments using the (COMPANY NAME) platform. Key focus areas will be multi-acquirer routing, optimisation of conversion rates, risk management, omni-channel payment acceptance integration, and many more.
Who you are
* Excellent communication skills; comfortable with leading meetings with C-level contacts.
* Able to come up with and clearly communicate very pragmatic and practical solutions to immensely complex integration problems.
* Good understanding of the payment industry, combined with good project management and planning skills are key to excel in this position.
* Experience: A strong technical education/training coupled with experience in either payment technology, travel & hospitality or networked devices (Internet of Things).
* Project Management: Proven project management and planning skills.
* Development: Experience with Web APIs and software development is needed.
* Fluency in English is required for this position. Additional languages (especially Spanish, Germany, French and Swedish) are a big plus.
Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, (COMPANY NAME) serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role got you enthusiastic, apply by clicking the below link. We can't wait to meet you