Description du poste:
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will lead the production operations in the Plant and delivering key performance targets (SQCDSM) in safety, quality, productivity, volumes, cost, sustainability, organizational morale. You will ensure our manufacturing strategy is implemented and is fully effective and you will strive to build a high performing organization.
How you will contribute
* Manages change/ transformation change/ transformation amongst the Operating teams in the implementation of IL6S-Integrated Lean 6 sigma phase journey, FoF-Factory of Future Line centric organization & roles (AM-Autonomous Maintenance, PM-Progressive Maintenance and an integrated 6 star model within operating Line teams) to progress into Self sufficient teams. Role models Values and principles through effective coaching, mentoring and development of the team.
* Support the Manufacturing annual operational plans and targets to meet Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Sustainability, Engagement goals in line with the site Compelling business need. coach Line Leaders, cascade & communicate the plans and targets to employees to ensure alignment and understanding around priorities, focus and KPI's.
* Lead and be Accountable to establish a strong Governance to Review, Control Operational performance and Continuous Improvement plan and embed a zero loss mindset to constantly improve and deliver against best in class both internally and externally. Drive the Operating team to identify and manage improvements to technology, culture, capability and operating systems to deliver a best practice and reliable operation.
* Support all Manufacturing standards, Governance, Compliance requirements (e.g. Corporate Quality, Food safety & GMP, Health, Safety, Security, Environment, Sustainability, Code of conduct, Policies & principles, Operational standards, Local legal requirements, Internal Audit norms, & other procedures updated from time to time) are in place, understood by all, and is regularly reviewed and monitored for effective implementation.
* Lead and be Accountable for Talent, Capabilities & Engagement for the Manufacturing team - identify and implement critical levers to attract, retain & develop critical talent and builds capability at all levels, technical and behavioral, to build a sustainable workforce profile for the future. Partner effectively with all multi-functional peers internally & externally (outside the plant) to achieve objectives, goals and KPI's.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
* Strong operational & manufacturing leadership experience in CPG industry with experience in TPM-Total productive maintenance, 5s, LEAN, 6 sigma tools and concepts
* Excellent communication (verbal & written), coaching, and leadership skills in a team-based environment. Demonstrated abilities in Analytics, problem solving and team building
* An Engineer with a strong financial & business acumen, project management skills and Knowledge of industrial maintenance and manufacturing equipment.
More about this role
The manufacturing cluster lead will be responsible of delivering the production volume, ensuring all the variables, cost, safety, delivery, sustainability, etc. At the same time, this manager will be in charge of the development of the strategy, and the personnel.
* University degree in Industrial Engineering, Chemistry, Mechanics or related careers
Job Specific Requirements:
* Experience leading production factories and manufacturing operations.
* Knowledge of TPM and autonomous maintenance
* Experience managing large teams.
* Experience managing unions.
* English level: Upper-Intermediate (Spanish - English)
* Experience in mass consumption companies (preferred)
Work schedule: Lima Plant - On site.
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
WACAM is (COMPANY NAME) International's Latin America presence with 1,700 wonderful people proudly representing a diversity of cultures and nationalities. WACAM includes 12 countries-Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Bolivia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, and the Dominican Republic-and the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico. We make and distribute our global brands and local jewels such as Choco-Soda, Doña Pepa, Coronitas and Cua-Cua to over 190 million discerning consumers.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At (COMPANY NAME) International we work under a hybrid model, in which our offices at WACAM offer us a space for connection, collaboration and co-creation, with attendance being subject to the needs of the teams themselves and/or the business.
Where permitted by internal policies and local laws, new hires are required to be fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment by their date of hire, unless they are granted a medical accommodation.
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||26 Aoû 2023|
|Secteur:||Agroalimentaire / Tabac|