Description du poste:
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for a FinCrime Analyst to Financial Investigations Unit to sit within our team at our Krakow-based office.
The main responsibility is to check the source of funds and monitor plus investigate suspicious financial activity. A person who is responsible, conscientious and is not afraid of challenges will be the perfect candidate here. We are in need of someone who is ready to work in an international environment and provide a good assistance to the customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
* Reviewing, investigating and reporting money laundering cases with up to 200 associates
* Reviewing, investigating and reporting money laundering cases with on business accounts
* Providing the on-going monitoring and resolving of the formal complaints and Financial Ombudsman Service complaints related to the Financial Investigations' Unit cases
* Dealing appropriately with the consent refusals following the submission of the SAR
* Acting as a point of contact for the law enforcement agencies in the ongoing criminal investigations that commenced from the submitted SAR
* Acting in accordance with the written policies, procedures, and relevant legislation
* Cooperating with other teams in providing professional and efficient front line compliance support and seeking to improve the Company's processes
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
* Prior experience in banking in risk or FIU/AML/KYC function is a plus
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to work together with multiple compliance teams
* Ability to multitask and prioritize
* Ability to work well under pressure and tight time frames
* Willingness to work different shifts
* Flawless English and one other fluent European language
A little about us…When (COMPANY NAME) was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we've expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we're looking for…(COMPANY NAME) is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We're looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we're Stronger Together. You're the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in (COMPANY NAME)'s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone's learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at (COMPANY NAME) to own their story and their successes - working with us means you're not just another cog in the machine.
* Competitive salary
* Biannual equity bonuses
* Roll with a free (COMPANY NAME) Metal subscription
* Life insurance
* Private medical care
* Multisport card
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||18 Sep 2020|
|Secteur:||Banque / Finance|