Description du poste:
ABOUT THE ROLE
On this position you will be implementing your technical and analytical skills to support the Complaints Strategy at (COMPANY NAME). Your main goal is to reduce Customer complaints and dissatisfaction by Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of complaints and other areas where poor quality is identified to ultimately improve customer outcomes.
To achieve this you will demonstrate an investigatory mind-set with a talent for analysing, often complex issues, processes and data from interconnecting themes. You will lead and champion the Root Cause strategy and framework. You will focus on understanding and analysing problems, working collaboratively with colleagues across the business to investigate issues and communicate themes back.
To be successful on this position, you will have to implement your creativity and analytical skills, as well as communication and presentation skills to be able to influence leaders to implement your recommendations.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
* Identify, analyse, and resolve complex issues and help implement improvements using SQL (procedural and advanced querying)
* Organise and maintain a central archive of all data, ensuring everything is recorded accurately and easily accessible.
* Test and strengthen current quality controls
* Present reports and dashboards to stakeholders on a regular basis, providing ad-hoc support
* Own the internal procedures for Root Cause Analysis
* Help automate parts of the process
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
* 2+ years of previous experience on Data Analyst or similar role
* Strong/advanced SQL skills (you have to be able to write complex code)
* Python (would be a plus)
* Previous experience in driving procedural work (Confluence/Jira)
* Fluent English (C1 level)
* Previous experience in Root Cause Analysis would be beneficial
* Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships at all levels and across functions in the organisation.
* Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
* Ability work with minimal supervision, with good organisational skills and a positive and flexible attitude.
* Ability to work collaboratively with and through others.
* Familiarity with Production of Management and Business Intelligence, both quantitative and qualitative, using various software platforms
* Ideally, thorough (COMPANY NAME) business knowledge.
A little about us…When (COMPANY NAME) was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we've expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we're looking for…(COMPANY NAME) is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We're looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we're Stronger Together. You're the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in (COMPANY NAME)'s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone's learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at (COMPANY NAME) to own their story and their successes - working with us means you're not just another cog in the machine.
* Competitive salary
* Excellent training and guidance from our team
* Roll with a free (COMPANY NAME) Metal subscription