Description du poste:
You develop embedded software in the area of bootloader software (flash reprogramming, bootloader-updater, diagnostic services) for (COMPANY NAME) innovative products like radar, cameras and laser sensors or ABS (anti-blocking system)
- "Working together: You support the introduction of AUTOSAR bootloaders for new products in international teams (AUTOSAR means AUTomotive Open System Architecture);
- "Create something new: You integrate AUTOSAR components into a stand-alone subsystem and develop solutions specifically for a vehicle - your ideas are in demand!
- Take responsibility: You analyze customer requirements, implement and configure SW, document it, verify features in simulation and perform automated tests on the target hardware
- Building knowledge: You support the customer project teams during the release and SW quality assurance and with integration topics of the bootloaders.
- Know How: Very good knowlegde in C programming and SW development for embedded microntroller SW with HW interaction;
- Personality: strong team-work and communication skills;
- Working: good ability to understand complex technical tasks, target oriented and self-driven working style;
- Experience: ideally experience in the area of diagnostic communication protocols on Can/FlexRay/Ethernat is available (e.g. ISO1xxx9) oder in the area of ECU reprogramming;
- Education: Electrical / Electronic engineering or equivalent;
- Enthusiasm: have fun to collaborate with internal customers and international teams;
- Languages: very good english language skills, ideally german language.
Videos To Watch