Description du poste:
We are looking for a Data Science Manager to join (COMPANY NAME) in building the next-generation intelligent platform for online luxury fashion, powered by large-scale data and state of the art Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Information Retrieval, and Natural Language Processing algorithms.
You will join a talented team of Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, and Product Designers to help build and optimize, through research and experimentation, our data-driven products.
While we have many projects in delivery, we also keep a heavy focus on research, so that we always know what the best solution for a given problem is.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, with relevant experience successfully leading teams and developing people.
What you'll do
* Apply advanced machine learning and Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques to drive business decisions;
* Help the business define Data Science strategy and work on new ways to make the most of data;
* Playing a proactive, leading role in providing data science input to product strategy, design and road mapping, supporting to select appropriate solutions to business opportunities.
* Manage the relationships necessary to deliver the data strategy, tools, and processes - working closely with the various stakeholders.
* Guiding the development of our infrastructure, ensuring the business is equipped to make data-driven decisions and that we have the infrastructure for scale.
* Work closely with the engineering team members to integrate machine learning (ML) algorithms into the platform.
* Help in the design of new features in the product, and drive innovation inside the company through the use of disruptive technologies;Supporting the business to operationalise the use of data throughout the company.
* Manage and help develop team members while keeping the focus on goals and deliverables.
* Empower the team and help guide research and development, with novel intelligent approaches and solutions for the Search ecosystem.
* Help find new talent for building the next-generation of (COMPANY NAME) data scientists.
* Scientific and technical publications are possible and encouraged.
Who you are
* An experienced Data Scientist with proven hands-on experience in NLP and Information Retrieval (eCommerce Search or Semantic Search knowledge is a plus);
* You have good understanding of NLP and text mining techniques such as fuzzy string matching, spellcheck, word embeddings, advanced text encodings (ELMo, BERT), synonyms discovery, Named-Entity Recognition (NER), and Entity Linking (EL);
* Experienced in setting the direction of data science projects with multiple stakeholders;
* A leader who has experience in managing and developing talent;
* Fluent in Python, common numerical and Math & ML packages (NumPy, SciPy, scikit-learn, pandas, Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch);
* Interested and up to date with scientific advancements;
* You are a strong communicator who is able to present findings and data science concepts clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences (English is mandatory);
* You preferably have a MSc or PhD in related topics such as Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Information Retrieval, Signal Processing, Speech Processing or Optimization