Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx8
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Content & Digitalization team is part of (COMPANY NAME)'s Global Process Office. The team's purpose is to develop legal content and drive digitalization to enable the success of (COMPANY NAME)'s legal teams and other business units. The team is responsible for
* Create and manage contract content with a focus on global structures and alignment within all regions and lines of business
* Support commercialization of new and existing business models, set legal standards
* Drive simplification, automation, and standardization of contract content
* Work to reduce deal friction while protecting (COMPANY NAME)'s from risk
* Drive contract content and tools training
* Seek and incorporate feedback regarding contract content and tools
* Review and ensure accuracy of legal translations
* Support digitalization and automation efforts through requirements analysis and drafting, user stories, data modelling. testing and reporting
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* University Degree
* Interest and affinity for technology
* Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
* Ability to influence without authority
* Ability to anticipate obstacles, ask questions, drive projects forward, effect change
* Experience working with overseas partners on virtual, international teams
* Team orientation
* Flexible, motivated and able to adapt to a constantly changing environment
* Fluent written and oral English and French
* Contract drafting skills
* Legal training
* Understanding of (COMPANY NAME) organization, processes, business models and products
* Process improvement experience
* Process documentation skills
* Experience in systems design including requirements gathering, documentation, analysis, testing, data modelling, queries
* 2-4 years experience in tech industry, legal practice, or contract-related work
What you can expect is professional onboarding, exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage. Interesting non-work related activities (volunteering, charity, sport events,..)
This role is based at the ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses (COMPANY NAME)'s vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, parents' and kids' room.
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal vouchers, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, coaching and mentoring opportunities, free massage, cafeteria plan, free fitness studio, generous shares program, etc.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Drafting, (COMPANY NAME), Testing, Law, Technology, Engineering, Legal