Description du poste:
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN:
* Marketing and Consumer Centricity leadership role?
* Business Leading in changing environment?
* E-commerce and CRM strategies?
L'Oréal Czech Republic is looking for a new colleague, who will lead the diverse team of professional and brilliant minds to take over Business strategy of our Luxe brands Kiehl's and Urban Decay in Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary.
* Define and guide brands' strategies consistency while respecting the international brands respective equities and the country's priorities in order to contribute to continued growth of the brands, number of customers and to strengthen our consumer relationship.
* Deliver results in all product categories across all distribution channels OFF and ON (Category growth, Brand Awareness, "Love Brand" index, Top SKU distribution, Key Launches distribution and sell-out targets)
* Leverage Kiehls new online platform for our E-commerce across the HUB
* Create a new CRM strategy to accelerate O+O consumer-oriented business
* Responsible for the harmonization of digital strategies, the efficiency of campaigns (with a special focus on CRM) & the digital upskilling of the team.
* Manage the full P&L of your brand, making choices and recommendations on innovative, growth driving, profitable levers to activate.
* Lead, brief and monitor the annual Media Plan & Budget with the Agency, choosing the right media channels according to touchpoints and objectives
* Foster the e-commerce growth and digital consumer approach (including PR, Social media, Influencers strategy)
* Coordinate with the Zone Brand Directors on the business guidelines, asset managements, best-practices and results sharing
* Animate and develop a multi-cultural team in Czech Rep and Hungary
* Actively contributes to the Luxe Division Hub challenges as Member of the Mancom
* At least 4 years managerial positions (strong team leadership experience, entrepreneur approach)
* ATL/BTL experience ideally from Beauty or FMCG category
* Multichannel brand experience with focus on retail/digital
* Proven track of business results over given brand
* Strong experience from E-commerce/E-retail management
* Experience from implementing CRM strategy
* Fluent in Czech/Slovak and English
* Understanding of P&L drivers and how to drive action plans
* Excellent analytical skills and sense of focus to prioritize and drive key initiatives to success
* Good communication skills, with the ability to drive change through collaboration with a sense of empathy
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||16 Oct 2020|
|Secteur:||Biens de consommation|