Description du poste:
Veeam Procurement function is going through an exciting transformation that will position Veeam to exceed our $1B goal revenue goal in 2018. This is an exciting time to join and be part of the team. We are transforming and building the procurement discipline from existing good practices as well as introducing new best in class procurement, sourcing and spend management solutions. Buyer will be responsible for managing requisitions, orders, RFQs, contracts, suppliers, and creating purchase order and other reports. Buyer plays a key role in our Source-to-Pay platform (Coupa). Buyer will view/ edit all requisitions that are pending buyer action in Coupa. Buyer will review and edit the requisitions before sending for further approval or into the sourcing process. This person is responsible for processing requisitions and orders, managing and resolving issues and supporting the Procure-to-Pay (P2P) process for an assigned category and/or region.
* Complete purchase requisitions: Free text requisitions or requisitions without backing contract are routed to Buyer for further action. (e.g., missing price, supplier) above a certain threshold
* Manage requisitions, orders, RFQs, suppliers and items/ catalogs and contracts, plus access to purchase order reports, initiates order payments, updates POs with design changes/revisions as needed
* Start sourcing events and edit/manage RFQs and quote, send POs to supplier
* Create views to create reports, perform routine and as-needed compliance monitoring to contracts to monitor pricing, delivery and other KPI's as outlined in the contracts
* Execute contract and PO lifecycle management activities, such as reporting for expiring or aged POs and contracts and execution of contract/PO administration/clean up/close out
* Support supplier registration process
* Coordinate with suppliers and business partners to resolve routine issues such as past-due PO's, match exceptions, discrepancies with freight charges and freight billings, price/invoice issue resolution, updating/incrementing PO's, etc
* Support the solicitation of quotes and evaluation of bids as needed for items above the bid threshold not under contract and those that are not part of the global category management sourcing process
* Be a business partner to Stakeholders across Veeam for Coupa platform ensuring best user experience. Develop relationships and continually work with key stakeholders ensuring that commercial delivery and internal service are equally balanced
* Monitor compliance to business unit and corporate policies and procedures
* As organization matures, Buyer may manage an assigned sub-category
* May perform other duties as needed to drive organizational success
* Fluent in English
* Bachelor's degree is required
* Ability to complete routine procurement transactions effectively, efficiently and accurately from requisition to purchase order close in a fast-paced environment
* Good understanding of procure-to-pay process and procurement-related policies, procedures, processes and risks, and ability to apply that understanding to daily work
* Good working knowledge of Coupa and other procurement-related software
* Proficiency in creating and manipulating basic spreadsheets and creating Word documents
* Good interpersonal and organization skills with strong attention to detail
* Ability to work in diverse, cross-functional teams with limited guidance. Actively solicits differing opinions to ensure understanding of complex issues and acts in a manner that builds and maintains trust
* Solid judgment with ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing circumstances
* Demonstrated ability to work independently to meet deadlines
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism
* Ability to multitask and prioritize diverse task
* Competitive compensation and benefits package
* Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
* Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
* Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
* Discount card (AFI Park Club).
* An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
* Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
* International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office