Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME) Lancaster Laboratories is searching for a Cell Bank Scientist to support our Bio/Pharmaceutical group in Lancaster, PA.
Cell Bank Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
* Provide mammalian and insect cell banking services in clean room suites in accordance with EMA and or FDA requirements
· Prepare all other banks in clean cell culture labs where no work with adventitious agents occurs
· Cell banking steps include: vial thaw, cell counting, cell passage, and cell bank harvest
· Use of aseptic technique performing cell culture activity in our EU and ISO classified Cell Banking Suites and Biological Safety Cabinets
· Use of incubators and Controlled Rate Freezers during the cell banking process
· Perform routine, non-routine and complex analyses; instrumental analyses; including calibration and troubleshooting/repair of instruments independently
· Demonstrate the ability to multitask
· Perform all work independently
The ideal candidate would possess :
· Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
· Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
· Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
· Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, Pennsylvania are encouraged to apply.
As a (COMPANY NAME) Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about (COMPANY NAME), please explore our website wxx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxm .
(COMPANY NAME) is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer