Description du poste:
* Ensure that the client receives high quality data and reports that meet and exceed their expectations by reviewing laboratory data for accuracy, consistency, clarity, and adherence to client requirement and good manufacturing process (GMP's)
* Gain a technical understanding of the techniques for the assays in which review is being performed
* Begin to gain industry knowledge of the testing being completed within the department
* Document work as required for GMP compliance
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
* One to two years experience in molecular and/or cell biology, mainly real-time PCR, ELISA, cell based plate reader, and nucleic acids sequencing
* Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
* Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
* Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
* Bachelor's degree in molecular/cellular biology or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience.
* At least one to two years hands on experience in a molecular/cell biology laboratory; industry and/or contract testing experience desired
* Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, Pennsylvania are encouraged to apply.
As a (COMPANY NAME) Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about (COMPANY NAME), please explore our website wxx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxm .
(COMPANY NAME) is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer