Description du poste:
Do you consider yourself an entrepreneurial leader? Contribute to the growth and success of one of our laboratories in a role such as Group Leader, Laboratory Manager, Business Unit Manager and beyond, where you can make a positive leadership impact in an entrepreneurial way.
(COMPANY NAME), as a decentralized non-bureaucratic fast-moving group of entrepreneur-led businesses, continues to search for leaders that can set the framework in which our group of companies can succeed.
By putting businesses' together that address one homogenous market (local or global depending on clients decision-making level; an empowered and accountable President/Managing Director/ Lab Manager/ and Group Leader who sets the strategy for his/her business along with an ambitious vision. Get out of the way and provide support as required is the framework in which our leaders can succeed!
Our core behaviour and competencies expected from our leadership are:
* Vision: Devine & communicate a clear vision and strategy
* Goals: set ambitions goals based on strategy & vision
* Customer Obsession: be a trusted and reliable partner to their customers
* Hire the best: attract, develop, and retain star performers
* Inspire: Inspire passion to achieve excellent performance
* Empower: Empower & motivate their teams
* Execution: Ensure strategies are implemented
* Results & Ownership: Deliver profitable & sustainable growth
* Action: Encourage pro-activity and initiative
* Be a Role Model: Lead by example and earn trust
* Initiate Change: Initiate and drive change in an uncertain future
* Boundarylessness: enable/ promote the building of an internal network to optimize business opportunities
As a (COMPANY NAME) employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work.
What we offer:
* Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
* Life and disability insurance
* 401(k) with company match
* Paid vacation and holidays
(COMPANY NAME) is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer